• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    Sweet. All of mine are handguns. I would still like to get a 38, a 50 and, of course, some of the newer stuff. I'm excited about the Kadet coming, so I can run .22lr with my 75B frame.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Kadets have been out for a while. Indiana Jones had one for sale a while back. It should work with my 75B, not sure about the SP-01. I seriously need some cash for reloading supplies.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I forgot to update this. I took this one out to the range. Unfortunately, I only had WWB 115gr to run through it. At 7 yards everything was in the 9 ring on a B-29 target. I've heard CZs don't like WWB, and this confirms it. I got some brass out of the deal, though, so I'm loading up some 124gr Plated HPs to test out. I'm still recovering from the purchase of the Dillon 550 and the 9mm stuff I picked up, so no new bullets on order yet. The 124s are what I had on hand.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Last night, hit the range with some 147 gr rounds I picked up at the gun show, as well as the 124gr reloads I made on Tuesday. Both shot significantly better than WWB. Based on the info in my reloading manual and the guy at the booth, both rounds were going about the same speed (960-990 fps). Muzzle flip was small. I had two other shooters try it, both were very impressed with the lack of muzzle flip versus what they were shooting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom