• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    suits

Be careful. Atkins will sue you for patent infringement. I remember a thread somewhere else that he did not win many friends with his threatening posts.

So, ikf you invented something, and a bunch of people were copying it, and not paying you the royalties that you were due, you would not have a problem with it? Shit....I would. That is ...ahhh....called STEALING!!! hahahaha

I know many companies do it, as long as they can get away with it then stop. But still, that is why we have a patent office, to protect products in the US.

Try enforcing that over in China and they will laff at us. They Copy EVERYTHING!! The Russians stopped selling them 3-5 weapons systems ( different one ) at a time, as they were just reverse engineering them, and not buying any more. This went on for like 20 years or so....

I don't know this guy, but if he spent the time and money and invented it, he is due his rights. Just MHO :D

eddiek2000

Sweet Lemonade!!
    Feb 11, 2008
    Southern Maryland - Chuck Co.
    So, ikf you invented something, and a bunch of people were copying it, and not paying you the royalties that you were due, you would not have a problem with it? Shit....I would. That is ...ahhh....called STEALING!!! hahahaha

I know many companies do it, as long as they can get away with it then stop. But still, that is why we have a patent office, to protect products in the US.

Try enforcing that over in China and they will laff at us. They Copy EVERYTHING!! The Russians stopped selling them 3-5 weapons systems ( different one ) at a time, as they were just reverse engineering them, and not buying any more. This went on for like 20 years or so....

I don't know this guy, but if he spent the time and money and invented it, he is due his rights. Just MHO :D

You might want to look at the date of this thread and go and look up Atkins and his antics.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Now I know why we have a .22lr shortage :-)

I am trying to understand the point of bump-firing a 22. It is nothing like the real thing, all it does is waste a ton of ammo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom