• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Yesterday I ordered a Hornady LnL, but it'll take a month to get the bench and have it set up, so I need my Rockchucker single stage for now. I can send you another loading block and The ABC's of reloading...just PM me.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    care package shipping

Ok Joe

start pming us that shipping address care package is being assembled!

if anyone wants to drop stuff of to send to joe I can ship it from work for free!

pm me if you want to give me something to ship to Joe!!

oh and I will ship ANYTHING!!!!! WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE!!!!!:innocent0

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Yesterday I ordered a Hornady LnL, but it'll take a month to get the bench and have it set up, so I need my Rockchucker single stage for now. I can send you another loading block and The ABC's of reloading...just PM me.

You will still need the rockchucker, don't get rid of it. There are some things you cant do on a progressive.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Joe, you pretty much will have what you need but be sure to post questions and other stuff you find out that you need.
    I used 9mm shell box for loading block when using the single stage. Get some Hornady one shot or simular.
    Anyone have an old tumbler for him.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Joe, you pretty much will have what you need but be sure to post questions and other stuff you find out that you need.
    I used 9mm shell box for loading block when using the single stage. Get some Hornady one shot or simular.
    Anyone have an old tumbler for him.

I'm already watching youtube videos, but I trust you guys much more than a stranger in a video.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Ill toss in last years hodgon book, primer pocket cleaner, chamfer tool and other misc. Items im not using.

Ok..its 2009 but still should be good refererence. Lol will try to mail tomorrow.;)

Attachments

• 2012-03-30_19-18-18_272.jpg
      2012-03-30_19-18-18_272.jpg
      70.9 KB · Views: 150

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Care package

I work Sunday at the gun shop if any one wants to drop stuff off to me I can ship it out to joe on Monday.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    I've been on the road and got into this thread late. Did I see that a 38/357 die set is already covered for Joe?

if not, I have an old RCBS set and I'm sure I have a spare S/H. I bought the dies used 20 years ago, but they still have life left in them. Send me a PM if y'all need them for Mr. August's care package.

Hey Joe, BTW, does Kevin know you're goin' down this road? :lol2: When you talk to him, give him our best "Dublin" regards!

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    You guys rock! I wish I had something to throw in other than mojo.

This is what the MD Shooters family does. Down the road, someone will need/want something. I'll have what they need and pass it on to them. It could be gun related or not. Goods, services, whatever. I think El Flasko has financed most everyone's house. :D God only knows what advice Clandestine has passed along.

I am, however, quite surprised at the direction this thread has taken.

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    I wish I had something to toss in as well Joe. I am just getting started myself so I know how overwhelming it can seem. I am off to a good start with just the help from folks here at MDS. They gave great advice.

I know what you mean when you say paying it forward and that is something I look forward to doing myself.

edit
    This couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. It's awesome when good things happen to good people! Congrats Joe!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom