• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    yeah i passed by there at 630Am and seen all the tape, police and a investigator standing in the lot on the phone, at that point i had a very good idea of what happened. Very sad the man was killed over probably a few hundred bucks

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    Beyond comprehension how anyone can take another persons life for a green piece of paper.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Bad situation really.

I'd venture to say it was probably "accidental" in regards to shooting the worker unless there was a struggle. If the bad guy walked in, dropped him, then took the money that's a very cold hearted person and not a typical robbery.

At first glance it almost sounded like a murder for hire.

Hopefully the police can do their job and locate the guy and the judges do their job and put him away.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Bad situation really.

I'd venture to say it was probably "accidental" in regards to shooting the worker unless there was a struggle. If the bad guy walked in, dropped him, then took the money that's a very cold hearted person and not a typical robbery.

At first glance it almost sounded like a murder for hire.

Hopefully the police can do their job and locate the guy and the judges do their job and put him away.

From what i heard, the guy went in, shot at him twice and missed and shot a third time killing him, then taking the money and leaving on foot. Im certain the killer knew when to go in. Maybe the guy counted at certain times.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    From what i heard, the guy went in, shot at him twice and missed and shot a third time killing him, then taking the money and leaving on foot. Im certain the killer knew when to go in. Maybe the guy counted at certain times.

Welp that's pretty cruel. If he's willing to do it once he'll likely do it again.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010

MichaelTech

Feb 21, 2013
    Preaching to the choir here, don't you think? Perhaps ask that question to Marylanders on a public forum (Baltimore Sun, FB etc) or your local politicians.

I know I am preaching to the Choir.

What really gets me and I want to emphasize is how easy it was for this criminal to walk in and shot at the guy 3 times.

It is beyond reprehension that the guy was able to do something so blatant. Take this way as an argument to arm yourselves with when confronted with the May Issue argument.

This is a prime example and shows how criminals know they have nothing to fear in a May Issue state like MD and that they can at WILL take both life and gains because the law abiding citizens have no way to legally fight back.

He treated it like a shooting gallery.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Even if MD was shall issue every shooting would be billed for murder and many gun owners would support the charges, after all you should NEVER use you gun, just dial 911when you have a gun you should run away. Therefore no one should carry except the handicapped and elderly who don't have obamaphones.

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    What?! New Jersey Tags? Unpossible. They have strict gun laws in New Jersey which stops all bad guys from acquiring and using firearms for heinous crimes. Fake!

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Smart of him to do it in MD.

The most he can get here is 3 hots and cable for life.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Even if MD was shall issue every shooting would be billed for murder and many gun owners would support the charges, after all you should NEVER use you gun, just dial 911when you have a gun you should run away. Therefore no one should carry except the handicapped and elderly who don't have obamaphones.

Someone here piss in your wheaties or something? You've just been running through threads talking about how people here suck. You're much more entertaining with the rubber dong jokes than when rolling around complaining and lobbing hypothetical accusations.

As far as the shooting, right around the corner from where I am here in severn. The night it happened, around 1:15 it sounded like some idiot lit off a saturn rocket pack here, and then I heard a bunch of sirens. I figured someone called in the fireworks to the LEOS. Looks like they were on their way to this horrible killing.

Stoney is on prednisone and some antibiotics to get rid of some sores on his paws now, so he's up throughout the night needing to be walked. The past couple nights I was out in the neighborhood walking him around 2am. This reaffirms my decision to be prepared to defend myself while out. I'm glad jenni and I are moving out of this place before too long.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Someone here piss in your wheaties or something? You've just been running through threads talking about how people here suck. You're much more entertaining with the rubber dong jokes than when rolling around complaining and lobbing hypothetical accusations.

As far as the shooting, right around the corner from where I am here in severn. The night it happened, around 1:15 it sounded like some idiot lit off a saturn rocket pack here, and then I heard a bunch of sirens. I figured someone called in the fireworks to the LEOS. Looks like they were on their way to this horrible killing.

Stoney is on prednisone and some antibiotics to get rid of some sores on his paws now, so he's up throughout the night needing to be walked. The past couple nights I was out in the neighborhood walking him around 2am. This reaffirms my decision to be prepared to defend myself while out. I'm glad jenni and I are moving out of this place before too long.

Its how most shooting threads end up. Figured I would get it out of the way.

No one pissed on anything but thanks for caring about my posts and getting sand in your privates because them. You won't see any rubber dong jokes because professional sand dredgers get all bent out of shape over them.

FWIW to those I care about, no I don't think everyone on MDS is like my initial comment. Just a small vocal group.

twan

Oct 30, 2009
    Owings Mills, MD
    http://www.abc2news.com/news/region...olice-investigating-homicide-at-hanover-exxon

In the MD may issue state people are treated like shooting gallery targets. This guy was shot at 3 times. When will MD learn we are not targets for the "law abiding" criminals.

Peace be to the man's family

Even if md was a shall issue state it would not have made a difference in this case. Dont use a senseless crime like this to further a agenda. This guy was in his business or working in a business so he could have been armed with or without md being a shall issue state. Bless his family during this time

Mr H

Banana'd

Easy there, big fella!!

I took it as a bit of Gallows Humor, and he's expressing things many feel--the frustration we face as firearms owners, and the callow disregard MD has for us and our rights does suck.

As for where to live... there are some really nice older houses in our neighborhood.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Even if md was a shall issue state it would not have made a difference in this case. Dont use a senseless crime like this to further a agenda. This guy was in his business or working in a business so he could have been armed with or without md being a shall issue state. Bless his family during this time

I don't know that this POS shot at him twice and missed this victim if armed could have either prevent the fatal shot by either hitting his target or making him miss the third shot due to Sh!tting his drawers . One other way this could (personally I think should is a better word for it) if MD was a Shall Issue state this POS might not of robbed this place due to likely hood the store worker was armed

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    " "The guy tried to shoot him the first time, it didn't work out. The second time, it didn't work out either. Third tme he shot him and he fell right there," he said. "

Two FTF then shot him on thrid try. I'm thinking gang initiation or something. Theft was secondary, primary was just to kill someone.

I'd like to think if someone pointed a gun at me and pulled the trigger, if nothing happened, I'd make a move to defend myself. But who knows, I hope I never need to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom