• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    The "miscalibration" of voting machines seems to be a problem every year. If we accept the explanation that people are not touching the screen properly, then we should make one small change to the ballot for the 2016 election. The problem appears to be that they are touching the bottom box (Republican candidate) too high, so it registers Democrat. Just put the Democrat candidate on the bottom in 2016. Then a wrong touch will switch Democrat votes to Republican. Problem solved? Probably not, but you can bet the Board of Elections will go to warp speed to fix the problem then.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Ellen Sauerbrey lost to Parris Glendening in 1994 by 6,000 votes.

No, Glendening had about 10,000 votes manufactured. Maryland politics have been notoriously corrupt for a long, long time. The difference is that people are really taking notice...and the corruption is far more open.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Need to catch a few illegal voters and very publicly, perp walk and all, throw them in Jail. The rest will think twice or the price of votes will go up so much the politicians won't be able to buy as many.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Need to catch a few illegal voters and very publicly, perp walk and all, throw them in Jail and DEPORT them. The rest will think twice or the price of votes will go up so much the politicians won't be able to buy as many.

Let me fix that for you...

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    We're going to take the ride anyway, so might as well vote.

Attachments

• fraud_yeeha_slim_on_bomb.jpg
      fraud_yeeha_slim_on_bomb.jpg
      56.9 KB · Views: 173

branj70

New dude
    Jan 3, 2012
    I just came back from voting, and on one of my votes (it was for delegate or council, I don't remember exactly which) I selected the Republican candidate & the computer automatically selected the democratic candidate & WOULD NOT allow me to change it. Luckily it was only one that did that & the rest were fine. I had asked one of the election judge people to change it & I was told once something is selected you can't change it. At that point I just finished, checked over the summary, & just ****in left.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I just came back from voting, and on one of my votes (it was for delegate or council, I don't remember exactly which) I selected the Republican candidate & the computer automatically selected the democratic candidate & WOULD NOT allow me to change it. Luckily it was only one that did that & the rest were fine. I had asked one of the election judge people to change it & I was told once something is selected you can't change it. At that point I just finished, checked over the summary, & just ****in left.

They lied to you! Report it to the Hogan Hotline 443-837-9223 and your County Election Board. The voting machine I used misvoted three times and each one was changed, otherwise I would still be standing in front of the machine refusing to cast a ballot until it was correct. You need to touch the incorrect vote to erase it, explained in the instructions.

branj70

New dude
    Jan 3, 2012
    They're calibrating the touch screens to be off a few milimeters, so that when you select one, the off calibration selects just above of where you pressed. Coincidentally, the Democrat candidates are ABOVE the Republicans.... This is complete ********.

Blacksmith, the only problem is I don't remember the candidates & the jobs they are running for. I've never voted before (I'm 22) so after I looked over the summary which was 95% correctly selected, I just finished and left in disgust.

SO PLEASE, EVERYONE THAT WILL BE VOTING TODAY, MAKE SURE THE CALIBRATION ISN'T FIXED & GO OVER YOUR SELECTIONS

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    They lied to you! Report it to the Hogan Hotline 443-837-9223 and your County Election Board. The voting machine I used misvoted three times and each one was changed, otherwise I would still be standing in front of the machine refusing to cast a ballot until it was correct. You need to touch the incorrect vote to erase it, explained in the instructions.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IT ABSOLUTELY CAN BE CHANGED!
    That is the whole point of having a summary review screen at the end.

pilotguy299

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2010
    FredNeck County, MD

If you don't already have the name of the election judge that told you that, you should go back, get their name, and report it to the hotline as well as the county board of elections.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

Ask for names... they face a felony charge for this...

Think the party will defend these folks...hell no its on them...

Get names.. hell I bet we can get the names before we even get to the pols.

Hold them accountable....

branj70

New dude
    Jan 3, 2012
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IT ABSOLUTELY CAN BE CHANGED!
    That is the whole point of having a summary review screen at the end.
    EXACTLY! I thought that was the point of the summary screen. I went back and forth from the summary screen to the fixed vote & it wouldn't let me change it. In fact, none of the votes were able to be changed. For shits and giggles, after I got to the summary screen, and after I tried fixing the rigged one, I attempted to change a selection in another selection or page, and it was the same thing. NOTHING could be changed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom