ONLINE SURVEY - let's get some accurate numbers on application submissions!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    So is the problem with the upper management of the MSP or is the problem just with the MD politicians?

The problem with the MSP upper management is that they are the politician's lackeys. If the MSP management does not agree with the Governor, they are replaced.

Atlasarmory

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2009
    Glen Burnie
    I wonder where the real problem lies. I know there are some police out there that feel they should be the only ones carrying. But I have talked to many police about it and they all tell me that they feel Maryland would be a safer place if everyone could carry. So is the problem with the upper management of the MSP or is the problem just with the MD politicians?

Every $hit bag that violently assaults a CCW holder is one less A$$ hole LEO's will need to deal with whats not to Love about that :D

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    The Governor appoints and the Governor (dis)appoints. ;)

And whats the deal with the reason why we keep getting this governor elected? It seem if I talk to 10,000 people about him I cant fin a single one that like him.So where are all of his vote coming from? Could it be that the people who don't like him are to lazy to vote?

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    The problem with the MSP upper management is that they are the politician's lackeys. If the MSP management does not agree with the Governor, they are replaced.

Good point. Lets not forget about Ed Norris. The little bit they got Norris on they all do 10 fold. The Governor got him for the slap in the face Norris gave to the Governor when he left the city police and went to the state police. The Governor made many high level people mad when he brought Norris down from New York to head the city police. So when he jumped ship and went to the state polic the Governor had to burn anyway that he could.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Good point. Lets not forget about Ed Norris. The little bit they got Morris on they all do 10 fold. The Governor got him for the slap in the face Norris gave to the Governor when he left the city police and when to the state. The Governor made many high level people mad when he brought Norris down from New York to head the city police. So when he jumped ship and went to the state polic the Governor had to burn anyway that he could.

Norris was done dirty, they ran him through the ringer.

Old.Salt

NRA Life Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Application received by MSP on March 8 and check cashed March 12. I am in the Annapolis area and have not received a call from MSP as of this morning.

Broadside

Mar 20, 2012
    Virginia
    Hello,

Current Virginia resident and new member. Former Maryland resident for about 28 years.

Non-resident Application (not that there is a difference) mailed on 3/15 and received by MSP on 3/16.

Drove over to Maryland to get prints done by LiveScan. Then drove to the Post Office and Express Mailed my application.

I sent an e-mail off to Maryland Shall Issue to let them know what I did.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 118

Knuc

Apr 1, 2009
    Allegany County
    UPDATED****

Sent 3/14/2012 @ 14:28 USPS
    Expected Delivery 3/15/2012
    Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available) ????????
    Delivered 3/15/2012 10:50
    Recieved confirmation recipt 3/21/12

Broadside

Mar 20, 2012
    Virginia
    UPDATED****

Sent 3/14/2012 @ 14:28 USPS
    Expected Delivery 3/15/2012
    Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available) ????????
    Delivered 3/15/2012 10:50
    Recieved confirmation recipt 3/21/12

Yep. Same thing happened to me. I wrote about it in the "How to Apply" thread.

Basically, MSP doesn't have mail delivered. They go pick it up at the Post Office. So when the Pikesville Post Office sets the MSP mail wherever they set it, they scan it and it comes up as "attempted delivery". When MSP comes and picks up the mail later in the day, it gets marked as delivered.

br3krj

Libertarian Conservative
    Oct 25, 2009
    Harford County
    Application sent 3/13/12
    Application received 3/14/12
    Received background check letter 3/20/12
    Check cashed 3/20/12 (number written on check hard to read but looks like 81265
    Waiting on call and reference check

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom