• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Infosec Guy

Sep 20, 2009
    Columbia MD
    Guys,
    Due to the perfect timing of things, Steve and I were able to connect and make things happen:

I was in need of an upgraded electrical panel, and some advice on how to deal with some other issues, Steve quoted me a price that was far more than fair, and was able to do the work this past weekend.

My 40 yr old 150 amp panel has been updated to a 200 amp service, and the inspector is due out tomorrow. It's went from a potentially unsafe box of electrical spaghetti to a highly organized, well labeled box with room for expansion and everything is to code.

Steve, thank you again for all the work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

sskijr

Ultimate Member
    Oct 30, 2008
    Guys,
    Due to the perfect timing of things, Steve and I were able to connect and make things happen:

I was in need of an upgraded electrical panel, and some advice on how to deal with some other issues, Steve quoted me a price that was far more than fair, and was able to do the work this past weekend.

My 40 yr old 150 amp panel has been updated to a 200 amp service, and the inspector is due out tomorrow. It's went from a potentially unsafe box of electrical spaghetti to a highly organized, well labeled box with room for expansion and everything is to code.

Steve, thank you again for all the work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you for the compliments infosec guy! It was a pleasure to meet you. Thank you so much for the work. It is greatly appreciated!

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I forgot that Steve had a thread here. I just wanted to let everyone know that Steve did some work last month in my old home. He did top notch work on short notice and at a very fair price. I'm getting ready to call him this week for a list of small electrical projects here at my new home. Good guy if you need an electrician.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Snally,

He doesn't check in here that often right now. I've sent him a text but I can call him tomorrow if he doesn't check in.

Jeproks

Jan 8, 2013
    Just want to give a pat in the back to Steve. He did some work on my sister's house and everything is top notch and price is very reasonable. I highly recommend his workmanship.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Looking to update the main panel and add in a transfer panel/switch for the generator, in PG county.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Guys,

I just spoke to Steve. He is going to do his absolute best to check in soon and he's grateful for the references. He is very much still taking side work.

chongoMT

Oct 30, 2010
    I would be interested in talking with the gentleman about some small projects in Howard county if he is interested. Timeline would be the next 30 days. Thanks

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    He is, he was here last week. I know he's had email/ smart phone issues. I'll tell him that people are looking for him when I talk to him next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom