• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • timp4411

Jun 14, 2013
    Hi. Does anyone have suggestions for the best (cheapest) place to purchase pellets in the Baltimore area ?

I don't even know if WalMart, Dick's, or Sport Authority carry them, but I'd appreciate the experience of someone in the Baltimore area.

Thanks !

CFCE

Nov 23, 2012
    St. Mary's Co.
    Don't live in Baltimore, but every Wal-Mart I've ever been in sells pellets. That where I get mine. Dicks sells airguns so it would be reasonable to assume they sell pellets.

timp4411

Jun 14, 2013
    Thanks ! I'll stop by Wally World to check it out.

If they carry them, they will probably have the best price.

Regards.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Hi. Does anyone have suggestions for the best (cheapest) place to purchase pellets in the Baltimore area ?

I don't even know if WalMart, Dick's, or Sport Authority carry them, but I'd appreciate the experience of someone in the Baltimore area.

Thanks !

Except for Howard County/Columbia, they generally all do ...

when pellets are on sale at www.simplybbguns.com better pellets will be cheaper than buying them locally ... hard to beat this price if your gun can shoot this particular pellet well (most do) Daisy wadcutters $2.15/250 I buy a thousand or two at a time and the shipping just about disappears

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    I buy all my pellets from pyramidair.com many of the types/brands include a buy 3 get one free offer and if you exceed $150, they ship free. $150 buys ALOT of pellets, but it does drop your unit cost well below retail.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    I ordered pellets yesterday from pyramid air and FedEx tells me they will arrive tomorrow.... Free shipping, fast arrival and 1 tin fee for every 3 I buy - pretty good deal if you ask me

---
    Shamr0ck

timp4411

Jun 14, 2013
    I ordered pellets yesterday from pyramid air and FedEx tells me they will arrive tomorrow.... Free shipping, fast arrival and 1 tin fee for every 3 I buy - pretty good deal if you ask me
    ---
    Shamr0ck

Yes, it sounds like a good deal, especially if you buy 6-8 tins at a time.

I've looked at WalMarts and Dicks, and some other places, and most of them only stco .177 pellets. Or they are some crappy Crossman pellets.

Mar 8, 2011

---
    Shamr0ck

I agree with all of this. Pyramid has always taken good care of me.

Vic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Whiteford, MD
    What caliber, .177, .22, .25?

I buy through Airguns of Arizona. They have them all just like Pyramid Air. I have some .22 pellets for sale.

Vic

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom