• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    I've checked with a few shops and haven't had much luck. A TiRant would be fine too, but my understanding is that there isn't a fixed barrel mount that will adapt to 5/8-24. Seems that SilencerCo sells one for the Octane. If I'm wrong, please let me know. My intention is to run this on my 9mm AR and 300blk (subsonic only) pistol.

Thanks.

Last edited:

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA

mtlcafan79

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2008
    PG
    I don't think 9 will go through your Omega more than once. +1 for Octane 9 doing a good job with subsonic blackout. It's a great lighter weight alternative to a full on 30 cal can.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I've checked with a few shops and haven't had much luck. A TiRant would be fine too, but my understanding is that there isn't a fixed barrel mount that will adapt to 5/8-24. Seems that SilencerCo sells one for the Octane. If I'm wrong, please let me know. My intention is to run this on my 9mm AR and 300blk (subsonic only) pistol.

Thanks.

Check out Hansohn Brothers. They are an IP here but they are in VA. They have great prices. Depending on what the MD dealer transfer fee would be, they may still be the least expensive around.

http://hansohnbrothers.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_79&product_id=235

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    You could also check out the GM-9. It is also rated for subsonic Blackout and has 5/8x24 and many other mounts.

About the same price as well.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011

Thanks.

We have one or two 9mm Octane in stock.

Thanks
    Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads