• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Picked her up last night and I couldn't be happier. Super quiet and no function issues whatsoever. Rick is a great guy to deal with and I look forward to future dealings with him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      40.2 KB · Views: 363

svana

NRA Life Member
    Dec 28, 2012
    Sterling, VA
    Interesting, but not surprising. Would its description just be for the barrel? Whole gun? I'm yet to jump into the NFA game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    Interesting, but not surprising. Would its description just be for the barrel? Whole gun? I'm yet to jump into the NFA game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's for the suppressor which is a permanent fixture to the barrel, and has its own serial number apart from the receiver.

OldGunner

Jan 17, 2010
    It's for the suppressor which is a permanent fixture to the barrel, and has its own serial number apart from the receiver.

Which makes it very easy to legally remove the barrel and swap to another receiver in the future if you so choose.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    One of the feature of an integrated is requiring only ONE stamp. to achieve the same OAL with a removable supressor would require a stamp for the supressor, and another for the short bbl.

If one decided to have only one supressor for multiple firearms, you would be limited to 16in bbls on each rifle. Or a shorter supressor nominally designed for a pistol can also be mounted on a rifle of same cal, and still be "not excessively long" when mounted on a 16in bbl. Lots of options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom