• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ender

Jan 9, 2011
    How do you like the Everest grip? I know I eventually want it but the cost is a little high for me.

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    Some of the facebook people don't believe in 922r and sold off the parts other than the stock.

You can get down to 10 imported parts with:
    muzzle device
    hand grip
    mag floor plates and followers (2) [before someone asks, if you have floor plates and followers for 2 mags, it does not count as 4]
    US butt stock (922 kit is made in CZ)
    trigger soon to be available from 3rd party vendor

A facebook group is not at all like a forum. The posts that you can actually see, varies constantly and unpredictably and the search function is crap. However if you join and ask, I'm sure someone will sell the rest of their 922 kit.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    If anybody needs the 922r kit minus the stock I have one for sale. I'll be using a few other parts from different manufacturer's instead of the pieces in this kit.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I did not notice any difference between the polymer rails and aluminum as far as functionality or otherwise. The polymer on this gun is tough.

.......And this is why I LOVE Czech stuff. Keep your AR (Automatically Rejected) crap out of my safe. Send over some more Czechxmix instead!

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    If anybody needs the 922r kit minus the stock I have one for sale. I'll be using a few other parts from different manufacturer's instead of the pieces in this kit.

I'd be interested. I think I will be using an adapter, SFU and a non CZ stock so I could probably use the 922r parts

Nov 28, 2015

Thanks for posting that here BigDaddy, we really appreciate that.

If anyone has any questions about the trigger let me know.

Boy that hole looks aweful close to that edge !

Boss94, in our testing the hole near the edge had no problems. Its there to hold a roll pin for the trigger horn to rest against and lock everything into place. The end user will not be doing anything with it. If you have any other questions, please let me know I'd love to talk more with you guys!

As you can see we are really excited about this new offering and a new path we are traveling down aside from the AR500 targets we've been selling for years now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom