• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AACo

Tiny Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 11, 2015
    Westminster
    Comparing golden bullets to mini mags is a bit of a stretch isn't it? Not even in the same ball park.

I wasn't comparing, I was talking bulk. I can find the $8 boxes of mini mag any day.

John Does 10/22 will eat both.

Last edited:

AACo

Tiny Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 11, 2015
    Westminster
    What's going on here? Because my SR22 loves almost every thing!

Might have been the Winchester hollow points I was using. Got caught on the feed ramp. Had two duds and three failure to feed in 200 rounds.

Never have issues with round nose. Same gun, different experiences I suppose.

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    Might have been the Winchester hollow points I was using. Got caught on the feed ramp. Had two duds and three failure to feed in 200 rounds.

Never have issues with round nose. Same gun, different experiences I suppose.

Damn. Too bad. Mine is great! All personalities are different.

blankford

Apr 29, 2015
    Bel Air
    Accurate Pawn in Elkridge unpacked some CCI .22 when I was there last Thursday. Didn't get the price but was told it would not be cheap. I have a supply of CCI so I didn't wait for pricing. CCI is good stuff.

Lew--Ranger63

Gus marks-up his ammo WAY too high. Not a good place to buy ammo.

AACo

Tiny Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 11, 2015
    Westminster
    Damn. Too bad. Mine is great! All personalities are different.

Still a great pistol. Love it actually. Feeds flawlessly with round nose, and even CCI hollow point. Just didn't like the Winchester, and don't want to crack open a bucket of 1400rds to find out the same.

Used mostly as a suppressor host.

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    Still a great pistol. Love it actually. Feeds flawlessly with round nose, and even CCI hollow point. Just didn't like the Winchester, and don't want to crack open a bucket of 1400rds to find out the same.

Cool.

Gmercury2000

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Gambrills

Mine are the same way, love pretty much anything you put through it. When they were new and not broke in they were horrible with Federal. Sadly I did not realize this till after I bought 2 full cases of Fed 525 bulk packs. Lol I've been able to stock up on everything else from CCI to Winchester so it doesn't bother me still having a case. I will say though that of all the ammo the SR22's eat the best is the GB's. Heck worst comes to worst pop it open and try a few. If it doesn't work just post it in the ad!

silver78

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2009
    Did they sell? Looks like they are gone from the classifieds. If so did you get $100? Info is appreciated.

Hey now!

That's my bucket of bullets. Bought it online for $100 and had to pay shipping. I don't run a charity.

Lowered it to $100 if anyone is interested. Good luck finding it in stock for less.:lol:. When cci 300 round boxes of mini mags for 28 dollars is a deal.....you can do the math.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Winchesters can be awful

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      89.5 KB · Views: 312

JoeRinMD

Rifleman
    Jul 18, 2008
    AA County
    I'm up in Rhode Island visiting my wife's family for Thanksgiving. So today my son and I did our "escape the inlaws" trek to visit Kittery Trading Post in Kittery, Maine. They had a bunch of stuff on sale, including Federal Automatch 325-round boxes for $19.99. These feed well in my Ruger Mk II, so I picked up another couple of boxes to put in the ammo locker.

JoeR

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    A COUPLE of boxes?

Heck, I would have bought at least 10.

If no other reason, you can gift or sell them to your buds here on MDS. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members