• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    So if you pick a fight and lose you have the right to shoot somebody? It's irresponsible people like Zimmerman that cause the rest of us to lose our rights. Zimmerman is a civilian. Meaning he can report a "suspicious person" and then wait for the police. You cannot have armed civilians out confronting people just because they look suspicious. And the reason? Because you get exactly what happened in FL. People escalating situations with no training on how to manage those situations.

I don't necessarily disagree. However I am saying that we don't have the facts to know Zimmerman started the fight. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. No one knows, and likely no one ever will.

The whole thing is certainly tragic no matter how you look at it. But it may ultimately become one of those tragic things where there just isn't enough evidence to make judgments that are anything more than supposition. I for one am not willing to call someone a murderer based on supposition.

Bigdtc

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    So if you pick a fight and lose you have the right to shoot somebody? It's irresponsible people like Zimmerman that cause the rest of us to lose our rights.

Actually, It's usually progressive liberals that cause us to lose out gun rights.. One bad apple should cause no such actions.. Not that Zimmerman is a bad apple, he is just presented that way for use of the anti's and race dividers...Don't throw the baby out with the bath water...:innocent0

And as was said before.. You have no authority to end the debate, there are others here that may wish to further discuss it. If it's over for you then dont click on this thread..:thumbsup:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Cosby weighs in

SIMMONS: Bill Cosby weighs in on Trayvon Martin case

This could be selective quotes by Deborah Simmons of WashingtonTimes, but ...

“We’ve got to get the gun out of the hands of people who are supposed to be on neighborhood watch,” said Mr. Cosby, whose remarks were the first he has made publicly about the case.

“Without a gun, I don’t see Mr. Zimmerman approaching Trayvon by himself,” Mr. Cosby explained. “The power-of-the-gun mentality had him unafraid to confront someone. Even police call for backup in similar situations.

“When you carry a gun, you mean to harm somebody, kill somebody,” he said

Once again, a celebrity with nothing but 2nd or 3rd-hand knowledge, and using conjecture at most, blames a gun ... and by extension calls anyone with a legal carry permit a premeditated murderer.

Cosby best stick to his old standup routine about shop class and putting a bullet in the furnace.

:sad20:

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    No, you can't. Your premise is fundamentally false. A person walking down the street has the right not to be approached/harassed if he's not doing anything wrong. "Looking suspicious" is not a crime. How would you feel if the cops stopped everyone open-carrying a firearm because they "looked suspicious"?
    Wrong again. It is NOT Illegal to ask someone a question. You DO NOT have the right to not be approached. You have the right not to answer.

I walk up to you and ask you what you are doing. You take a swing at me because you don't "think" I have the right to ask you anything.
    Guess what genius, YOU are getting charged with Assault and Battery, and will lose when we go to court.

It's so easy for you people to assume that all the fault be placed on Zimmerman and that Martin did nothing wrong. :sad20:

I've stopped people on my street that were driving too fast. Why didn't I call the police first? Because I gave them the option to take my advise or I would be calling the police with their tag number later.
    You think they would be in the right to jump out of the car and beat my ass, as I think I would be in the right to shoot them if they did.

Chrscott22

Apr 6, 2012
    However I am saying that we don't have the facts to know Zimmerman started the fight. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. No one knows, and likely no one ever will.

No actually someone does know this information. We're just waiting on him to post the video or how he knows that Martin swung on Zimmerman like he stated earlier.

The escalation happened when Martin decided to make the interaction physical by taking a swing at Zimmerman.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    No, you can't. Your premise is fundamentally false. A person walking down the street has the right not to be approached/harassed if he's not doing anything wrong. "Looking suspicious" is not a crime. How would you feel if the cops stopped everyone open-carrying a firearm because they "looked suspicious"?

Actually your assertion is 100% false.

You DON'T have a right to walk up and down a street without anyone walking up to you and asking you questions/interacting with you,

You do however have a right not to respond.

Zimmerman began the 911 call in his car. After being told not to follow, he exited his vehicle. End of story. You do NOT exit your vehicle and escalate a situation unless a crime is occurring. And once again, would you want armed people roaming around your neighborhood stopping your kids because they look 'suspicious'? I own guns and am a big believer in self defense, but the key word is "defense". You can't claim "defense" when you escalate a non-violent situation.

Again, you're wrong for the same reasons stated above

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    SIMMONS: Bill Cosby weighs in on Trayvon Martin case

This could be selective quotes by Deborah Simmons of WashingtonTimes, but ...

Once again, a celebrity with nothing but 2nd or 3rd-hand knowledge, and using conjecture at most, blames a gun ... and by extension calls anyone with a legal carry permit a premeditated murderer.

Cosby best stick to his old standup routine about shop class and putting a bullet in the furnace.

:sad20:

Cosby's time has come and gone.....the community that he purports to represent even ignores him

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    No actually someone does know this information. We're just waiting on him to post the video or how he knows that Martin swung on Zimmerman like he stated earlier.
    There is no more need for a video than there is the need to believe the supposed "facts" by the "experts" who were hired by a leftist newspaper who has already tried and convicted Zimmerman with their articles about this case.
    You need another leg to stand on Newb. :rolleyes:

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    The whole thing is certainly tragic no matter how you look at it. But it may ultimately become one of those tragic things where there just isn't enough evidence to make judgments that are anything more than supposition. I for one am not willing to call someone a murderer based on supposition.

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

Chrscott22

Apr 6, 2012
    There is no more need for a video than there is the need to believe the supposed "facts" by the "experts" who were hired by a leftist newspaper who has already tried and convicted Zimmerman with their articles about this case.
    You need another leg to stand on Newb. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

I love it...you make a statement, then when you get called on that statement you have absolutely NOTHING to back it up.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007

I love it...you make a statement, then when you get called on that statement you have absolutely NOTHING to back it up.

There's already a witness that corroborates Zimmerman's story.

End of discussion....the rest including the orlando sentinal hit pieces you posted are nothing more than conjecture from the liberal media.

Here's how the rest will likely play out.

A couple months will go by and they will attempt to release a report explaining why no charges were filed (because there's no evidence of a crime plus a witness to corroborate Zimmermans Story).......Race Bait Inc (Sharpton/Jackson) will attempt to whip up an army of welfare recipients into a frenzy, this will be followed by more attacks on Whites by gangs of inner city blacks leading to increased gun sales and applications for CCW.....this will result in reports by MSM/Liberal Media of Whites "gunning down" upstanding Black citizens who just happened to be swinging baseball bats in the proximity of the shooter....but they were good upstanding welfare recipients who had simply gathered on the street for a little batting practice in a circle around the shooter when the white person started shooting for no reason :rolleyes:

Of course we all know that Zimmerman was as White as Obama is but that doesn't matter now does it......:innocent0

State of Emergency stands a good chance of being declared in one or more states (if not worse) this summer between Race Bait Inc and Occupy ******** all agitating for handouts and special rights/treatment.

Just remember.....some people have Rights....and others have the Responsibility to PAY for them.

Sigh.....if only folks would realize the difference between Rights and Privs

Chrscott22

Apr 6, 2012
    There's already a witness that corroborates Zimmerman's story.

End of discussion....the rest including the orlando sentinal hit pieces you posted are nothing more than conjecture from the liberal media.

There are no witnesses that back Zimmerman's story

Again sorry the finding weren't in favor of what you wanted but it's more than what you've presented. So far you guys have spouted off multiple statements that you cannot back up when asked how you knew.

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville

The links you posted are just as, if not more ridiculous as the video you want me to post up. I never said there was a video, you did. My comment came from Zimmerman's statements to police and the witness statements to police which corroborated Zimmerman's story.

You asking for something you know is not available in defense of your "facts from experts" links is exactly what you are accusing me of doing. Hypocrisy at its best. :rolleyes:

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Try again... I'm looking for facts. That article is nothing more than conjecture from the conservative media.

So Orlando Sentinal = Facts (?!?)

Eye witness who provided testimony to police = Not Fact?

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

That kind of "logic" is something that ONLY a Liberal would try to get away with.

Please go back to trolling at the Huffington Post

Chrscott22

Apr 6, 2012
    My comment came from Zimmerman's statements to police and the witness statements to police which corroborated Zimmerman's story.

Oh ok. I assumed you had some real information not some conjecture you heard from the conservative media.

:rofl::rofl:

Chrscott22

Apr 6, 2012
    Oh, but your links from the liberal media ARE facts? Hey kettle, you're black. :rolleyes:

Good, i see you finally get my point. Gave you a taste of your own medicine and you see how foolish it is. This is why you should let the police and experts do their job instead of acting like you know what happened cause you read a news article. My lessons are usually $199 but this one was free. Happy Easter!! I'm going back to the real 2A issues.

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    Good, i see you finally get my point. Gave you a taste of your own medicine and you see how foolish it is. This is why you should let the police and experts do their job instead of acting like you know what happened cause you read a news article. My lessons are usually $199 but this one was free. Happy Easter!! I'm going back to the real 2A issues.
    BS again. You posted those links and actually believed they were fact. Then you got called on it by me, Jpk, and Zoo. Now you are back peddling. We are all shocked. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• successful troll.jpeg
      successful troll.jpeg
      9.7 KB · Views: 69
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member