• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    I wouldn't do that to any piece of gear that I have...

The question is not whether you would or wouldn't, but rather if you can or cannot. You can drop your rifle with a T-1/H-1 on a LaRue Mount on the optic, or take the aimpoint off and throw it across the parking lot and it'll still work and it'll more than likely still be zeroed. Can you do that with an EOTech?

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    SW MoCo/Free FL (when I can)
    The question is not whether you would or wouldn't, but rather if you can or cannot. You can drop your rifle with a T-1/H-1 on a LaRue Mount on the optic, or take the aimpoint off and throw it across the parking lot and it'll still work and it'll more than likely still be zeroed. Can you do that with an EOTech?

Beats me :shrug:, I've never tried it...

Rattlesnake46319

Curmidget
    Apr 1, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    Could you ladies give it a rest? I'll drag out the 9mm/.45ACP, 1911/EBPP, Dale Earnhardt/Jeff Gordon, Ravens/'Skins/Steelers, "all LEOs are JBTs" arguments if I have to.

They're all the same argument: everyone has an opinion on them, and none of them are the absolute truth. What works for you, works for you. The other guy doesn't agree. Deal with it.

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    Could you ladies give it a rest? I'll drag out the 9mm/.45ACP, 1911/EBPP, Dale Earnhardt/Jeff Gordon, Ravens/'Skins/Steelers, "all LEOs are JBTs" arguments if I have to.

They're all the same argument: everyone has an opinion on them, and none of them are the absolute truth. What works for you, works for you. The other guy doesn't agree. Deal with it.

Rattlesnake, you get right the f#$k out with your logic and desire to see people get along, I will not stand for it.:mad54: :lol2:

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    9mm and .45 both win....... .40S&W looses.

All LEO's are JBT's and they like it that way, so do I.

Nascar Sucks

Most 1911's suck unless they are Nighthawk, Ed, Les, or Wilson.

Ravens and Skins suck but the Steelers swallow and take it in the rear, so do their fans. The O's suck too....

:D

OK I wasn't gonna get involved but the "NASCAR sucks" comments has lead me to tell you that you do not know your ass from your head :innocent0

And btw the O's, yea they're on a comeback! 3 and 0 with Buck so far :D

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008

+1

They're both good sights. It's personal preference. I like my EO Tech but I'll mount an aimpoint on my sbr and a MR Scope on my DMR.

Point is, if someone bought a rifle with their money and wants to put a sight on it, I could care less if it was a Chinese Airsoft knock off. Not my place to decide what they put on their stuff.

Besides we all know ACOGS are the way to go :)

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    OK I wasn't gonna get involved but the "NASCAR sucks" comments has lead me to tell you that you do not know your ass from your head :innocent0

And btw the O's, yea they're on a comeback! 3 and 0 with Buck so far :D

Well I went to a Nascar race once and I got rubber particles on my clothes and broke a nail. The wind messed up my hair too.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    You are all correct, it is your money and your decision but its poor form to say something is good and leave out known and widely discussed issues with certain products.

How often do you hear about Aimpoints and ACOGS failing? You dont because they are solid combat optics. Other optics, not so much.

If people dont want to hear the bad then they arent making an informed buy.

Ill leave the topic be now.

AWOL

Jul 28, 2010
    I guess I just need to get both!!!! I see pros and cons in each camp; wish I had the money to own both!

Also - does anyone know any good alternatives to this:
    l_100004847_1.jpg

If A.R.M.S is as lousy as you all make it sound, I'll stay away. A rail extension could be very nice, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom