Engrave while you wait service in MD (Frederick, Washington County)?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Justler

Jan 5, 2012
    Is there anyone in the Frederick, Washington County or somewhat close to those areas that can do the trust name, city/state engraving while you sit and wait?

I'd rather not strip my lower down and mail it out, or be without the rifle for a few weeks.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Wasn't a member here, twins dad I think, doing mobile engraving and work at gun shows?
    I haven't seen any posts by him recently, but it's worth a PM.

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    Bollingers in Carroll. They had me in and out in under an hour, and it could have been quicker but I hung out for a bit talking to bobby and Brandi. Call ahead.

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    anybody know of other places willing to engrave while you wait? Im in Anne Arundel County. I tried contacting that member about his mobile services and he never responded.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Wasn't a member here, twins dad I think, doing mobile engraving and work at gun shows?
    I haven't seen any posts by him recently, but it's worth a PM.

If you don't mind it looking like a dot matrix printer or the old style century arms import mark. He provides a great service, just not the aesthetic a lot of folks are looking for is all. :)

I also say that having bought a few ar15 dust covers from him, and intend to buy a bunch more as well. :D

Justler

Jan 5, 2012
    Had my engraving done today and am very happy! The machine is really cool. I am also glad I didn't order my stock online last night as Bollinger's had a bunch of Magpul ones as well as buffer tubes and other AR parts. Picked up a Magpul CTR and Mil-spec buffer while I was there.

They do some really cool custom work, saw some neat digital camo as well as freehand paintwork done on some projects. Lots of care and attention put into them! Folks that live close (I'm only an hour) are lucky to have such a nice place around! Many thumbs up! Give them a call if you need anything done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom