• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    IKEA baltimore is hiring for Loss Prevention agents.

plain clothes (business casual).
    good pay (best i've seen for retail LP work)
    safety/audit-centric (not too much run n'gun stuff like at the softline department stores) but the boss isn't afraid to get hands-on.
    20hrs = full time benny's (insurance is ridculously cheap)
    not a 'public' company, so market swings don't affect employment too much.
    international company - you can move up in the company and end up in russia if you want.
    the boss is the best boss i've ever encountered - he deflects alot and backs his team 100%.

they're having a HARD time finding a good fit for the department because the boss believes a good personality fit within the office is paramount. you could be hs/ld professional Gecko45 material and he'd turn you away because you're no fun.

PM for details.

edited to add:

he's looking for someone with some modicum of CJ training, experience or schooling - most everyone in the dept. is or was a cop, c.o. or military...not a requirement if you know what constitutes illegal detentions and such...just a preference.
    also, college-folk, or at least someone who'se willing to learn and give him a few years would be good - this ain't a part-time, summer slot he's trying to fill.

PM sent!

MrWhiteRabbit

Firefighter Gone Awry
    Sep 23, 2007
    Hey, all - thanks for your great leads. She found a position with a vet clinic near the house and starts next week. In fact, if anyone's looking for a marketing position near BWI/UMBC, PM me - she had to turn that one down to take this clinic gig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom