• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    EDIT 11/27/2015 - The COLT MT6731 is $999, I transcribed the sale and normal price...

Edit 11/26/2015 - Below are our advertised specials, SIG pricing is back up. I will do everything in my power to get you the best deals possible, and will attempt to match any other local store's pricing on in-stock items.

We will have additional specials in store on the two days, including but not limited to:

7% off all in stock Glock and Springfield Armory pistols (ex. Glock 19Gen4 $575x.93= $534.75 plus tax/MSP.) We have 19Gen4, 17Gen4, 34Gen4, etc. pistols in stock in varying frame colors (FDE, Gray, Black.) SA pistols include 1911-style and all XD-type series.

Random SWAG giveaways, including some hats, shirts, stickers, etc. from various manufacturers (non-EA LLC goods)

7% off all in stock New Colt Pistols, Colt MARSOC pistols (normally $1699) and Colt Rail Guns (normally $1199)

Don't Forget - If you purchase ANY firearm on Friday or Saturday, you are eligible to win a FREE XDM45 Bi-Tone 5.25" pistol.

Below are some of our Black Friday/Small Biz Saturday specials. Prices do not include sales tax or $10 MSP fee for handguns. Sig pricing will be posted closer to the date so we don't get another MAP letter.

Last edited:

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    I got a chance to shoot a 9mm Kriss (full auto) a few months back, it's bad ass!!!

Are the mini 14's all blue or do you have wood/stainless?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom