• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    https://jobs.asig.com/Jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*F5B64907C24A2384

Position Description Fueling and servicing of aircraft and the safe and efficient operation of equipment used in fueling aircraft. Duties include, but are not limited to, performing fueling in a safe and efficient manner; responsible for the accurate accounting of fuel transactions; performing daily quality control checks on equipment; maintaining equipment in a clean and functional condition; ensuring the correct loading and balancing of fuel; responsible for defueling aircraft as directed; using fuel trucks, hydrant carts and stationary carts to fuel aircraft; deicing aircraft as required; and the ability to comply with attendance/tardiness standards.

Position Requirements
    High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must successfully complete the company's Professional Service Training Program. Must possess the ability to add and subtract along with multiplying and dividing with regard to weight, measurement, and volume; and regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and required FAA, airport, and/or Customs identification, seals, and authorizations.

I worked there for about a week or so until i got a call for the job i had been really waiting for. Good people and a pretty easy job. Your driving a giant tanker around the tarmac hooking up and re-fueling planes based on paperwork that your handed moments before. NO CDL needed for this position:party29: Outdoors rain or shine but mostly chilling in the truck between planes. if i remember right it pays somewhere around 10+ and hr. Would be a good steady gig for someone whos looking for income

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom