• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Maybe because they're busy running their businesses?

It does beg to ask, though, was the representative of the dealers' association testifying?

Dealers pay dues to those people and I can't see that they do anything in return.

Nope.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    PG SA testifying now. She's talking but not saying anything. Imagine that.

All of the attorneys in this room have to be salivating in anticipating of those without law degrees testifying in opposition to this bill.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Originally Posted by Boondock Saint
    Raskin asking a loaded question about "if we started from scratch, would you support any record keeping whatsoever?"

They already have it........:whack:

My God....they already have it!

That's like asking the question "When did you stop beating your wife?"

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    This is ridiculous. Someone (Mont SA?) is saying that a convicted felon can be in possession of a rifle or shotgun.

Felons...are...prohibited...persons...

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    "Violent felons who have been convicted of violent felonies know they've been convicted of violent felonies, right?"

Frosh is a ****ing *******, not to put too fine a point on it.

Raskin's trying to make some point about federalism...this guy is a hot mess.

Shank pointing out that criminals don't follow the law anyway and this bill will solve nothing.

Jacobs largely echoing.

Ramirez trying to make a point through shall issue, somehow. I haven't the foggiest idea where the hell he's going with this. He's off the reservation at this point. "Apples and oranges" as JJ says.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Do you think that once the word gets out that we're represented by persons like Sen. Frosh they will never want to move here, and others are likely to move away citing his narrow minded, single focus on destroying gun rights.

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    People who have been convicted of of a "violent" crime in another state where it could be just a misdemeanor would be "disallowed" in Maryland. They would be instantly become criminals for a misdemeanor crime under this bill

Even here in Maryland - I have a friend who was convicted of a misdemeanor 20 years ago when he was 18 - he threw a roll-a-dex at someone and the crime carried a potential sentence of 1 year in jail (he got no time) But it was considered a "violent" crime so he is not allowed to own a regulated weapon in MD

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    who is speaking right now? He can't understand the difference between concealed carry and bringing your personal property in to the State as part of a visit or move? Where do they find these retards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom