• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Thread resurrection from the dead.

I was in PA this weekend and seen one of these PPS pistols in 7.62X25. If it's still there the next time I go home to PA, I'm going to purchase it.

The question remains about the assault pistols.

I tried looking for the mdshooter wiki pages that had pictures of the banned firearms that chad worked on, but my google-fu is not strong this morning. Anyone got a link?

Need more coffee...

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    Looked like a good attempt at information that would be very useful to a LOT of the new folks that have been joining lately (and a good reference for the rest). I hope someone, with the knowledge of putting this type of info together, can continue it.

knownalien

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2010
    Glen Burnie, MD.
    Hal at the Armory has several derringers (including the Black Widow) for sale and said all you needed to do was "go class III with it". That is the total extent of my knowledge on the subject. We had a very brief discussion about the derringers only.

that's where I get all of my guns.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Thread resurrection from the dead.

I was in PA this weekend and seen one of these PPS pistols in 7.62X25. If it's still there the next time I go home to PA, I'm going to purchase it.

The question remains about the assault pistols.

I tried looking for the mdshooter wiki pages that had pictures of the banned firearms that chad worked on, but my google-fu is not strong this morning. Anyone got a link?

Need more coffee...

What is the question?

The PPS-43 and PPSh-41 look nothing like anything on the "assault pistols" list. NONE of the LISTED assault pistols come in 7.62x25 either, nor do any use a striker fired design like most of the PPS and PPSh style semi's on the market.

Mark

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    What is the question?

The PPS-43 and PPSh-41 look nothing like anything on the "assault pistols" list. NONE of the LISTED assault pistols come in 7.62x25 either, nor do any use a striker fired design like most of the PPS and PPSh style semi's on the market.

Mark

I've already figured that out, after massive amounts of coffee this morning.

I had trouble finding the pics of the pistols on the MD no-no list.

If that beautiful evil looking firearm is up there in PA next trip, it's as good as sold. :)

TFG

Nov 4, 2014
    Las Vegas
    Arsenal SAM7K-03

Going on approved pistol roster 11/17- 7.62x39. Ships with 1- 5rd mag. K-Var!

Attachments

• SAM7K03kc.jpg
      SAM7K03kc.jpg
      27.4 KB · Views: 134

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads