Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    Great place that Freestate.:thumbsup:

mdoffroad

Looking to Learn
    Aug 26, 2011
    Abingdon, MD
    I was just looking for my first firearm and ended up buying an M&P that night! I sell for a living and I am the first to walk away when I get a sales pitch on me.. no pitch, just casual conversation and lack of attitude, which around here, is a damn miracle! lol

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    Freestate is the best range I've ever been to. I drive an hour to go there, totally worth it. The staff is great and don't treat you like most gun places, all suspicious, judgmental and weird...

BaltimoreLou

Just Learning and enjoyin
    May 1, 2011
    White Marsh
    Went to Freestate when it first opened and loved it.. they were still putting down the flooring and getting setup but the range impressed me greatly.

I ended up having to go to GA for several months for work and I am glad to hear they are doing great. I plan on going there on Sunday morning to get a few rounds in before a family event.

JJM82

Sep 20, 2011
    Jarrettsville
    I couldn't agree with you guys more. I've been there 3 times so far and find myself having a hard time not going everynight. If it wasn't for the cost of 45 acp, I would probably be there at least 3 nights a week.

Keep up the good work Free State.

pathfighter

Aug 20, 2011
    I agree completely. Randy at FreeState taught me to shoot, and did it without talking down to me, which is what happened at every other gun shop/range I've ever been to as a novice. Everyone else in there has been a class act too. FreeState is a half hour out of my way, but they have earned my business. I can't say enough good things about them.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    I was in there this past weekend with a few friends, some of which had never shot before. The staff at Freestate were very friendly and professional. Great place and I bought a membership on the spot.

Now I just have to find some nonmagnetic 7.62x25.

CRJUPro

Dec 20, 2011
    Maryland
    Freestate has gotten so much good feedback, I am def. going to them when I buy my first home defense pistol in February. I am glad there is an alternative, and one that respects human beings for the sake of being human. I have heard excuses for other ranges, that they "have" to be A-holes because they are dealing with guns. Strange, because if I ever encounter someone with a gun I think I might be nice to them. LOL.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Went to Free State about a week ago for the first time.

Nice range and people were friendly. Prices were good and the place was clean and kept.

There were only 5-6 people on the range when I went. It was VERY loud when the guy on the end was firing. I'm not sure what he was firing but considering it was smaller then 7.62x39 it was LOUD.

It's a long drive for me and I dont shot much in the winter time but if I had to go to a public inside range this one would be it.

dan8480

Gun Addict
    Feb 23, 2008
    Adams County
    +1 Freestate is the place to go. Too bad they aren't closer :( The guys there are very helpful, and customer service is top priority there...

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    Went to Free State about a week ago for the first time.

Nice range and people were friendly. Prices were good and the place was clean and kept.

There were only 5-6 people on the range when I went. It was VERY loud when the guy on the end was firing. I'm not sure what he was firing but considering it was smaller then 7.62x39 it was LOUD.

It's a long drive for me and I dont shot much in the winter time but if I had to go to a public inside range this one would be it.

i bet i know who it was:lol2:

XxNitr0xX

Tacticool
    Apr 11, 2011
    My computer
    FreeState is a great place. Chris a.k.a. HomicidalNun and myself stopped by one day to check it out and the owner was a great guy to deal with and even offered us a tour of the range. I can't wait for my first shoot there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom