• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mybreathyourlung

Aug 16, 2010
    Hagerstown
    Hey,

I'll be moving from Baltimore city to Martinsburg in the new year and one of the first things I'll want to do is get setup with a gun shop and some ranges.

Can you all shoot me some info? Having a 200 yd range would be great. Thanks.

Longhammer

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 23, 2009
    Hafer's Gunsmithing and Archery in Downsville is a good gun shop in your area and an Industry Partner
    ________
    WEB SHOWS

Last edited:

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    PDI, valleygunsII and EFI of inwood are my go to sources. valley guns has an indoor range in their basement and sleepy creek should be opening sometime soon.

ive heard decent things about sheps sporting goods but stay away from tannermans. their shits so overpriced and in my experience they don't know anything about what they sell. they went from a archery/ gun/ hunting shop to full on tactical EBR stuff and will still try to push the "obamas coming to take your guns" sales approach.

theres also a new shop near the air guard base called glockcop but i havent been there yet.

Mike52

Dec 14, 2010
    Charles Town, WV
    340 Defense is a pretty nice range, 25, 50, 100, and 400 yard ranges. They're about 10 minutes south of Charles Town on 340. About 20 minutes from Martinsburg.

Revvin' Evan

Oct 17, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Hendershots in Hancock is nice little store. It has been a few years since I've been in there but they were always friendly and helpful. Congrats on moving to WV.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Hendershots in Hancock is nice little store. It has been a few years since I've been in there but they were always friendly and helpful. Congrats on moving to WV.

Key statements have been bolded if you arent interested in big game hunting and spending 2k plus don't bother its not that same store it was 10 years ago. :sad20:

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Hey,

I'll be moving from Baltimore city to Martinsburg in the new year and one of the first things I'll want to do is get setup with a gun shop and some ranges.

Can you all shoot me some info? Having a 200 yd range would be great. Thanks.

Luckeeee!(Said in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice)

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Valley Guns II is a nice shop with decent prices. They are a class 3 dealer too if that floats your boat.

Tannermans blows

Make some friends in the sticks and shoot at their place :)

Valley Guns II also offers the CCW class

IWLAFART

Mar 19, 2010
    Berkeley Co.,WV
    Welcome to West "by gawd" Virginia, Almost Heaven. I prefer Valley Guns2 in Inwood, WV. for my firearms. Don't forget to join West Virginia Citizens Defense League (wvcdl.org).

mybreathyourlung

Aug 16, 2010
    Hagerstown
    PDI, valleygunsII and EFI of inwood are my go to sources. valley guns has an indoor range in their basement and sleepy creek should be opening sometime soon.

ive heard decent things about sheps sporting goods but stay away from tannermans.

Thanks for these suggestions. I popped into Shep's last week to take a look around. Not bad. The guy at the counter was friendly and their inventory was your usual stuff at decent prices.

Hopefully after the 1st I'll take a day to find all the others that were mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom