• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    He sold the infamous self-destructing 597, at least one of them anyways, who knows how many .22's al has at this point... :lol2:
    Dont knock him for having a lot of 22, they are fun to shoot and for the cheap minded kind of person and for the pld they do not hurt

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I don't, I applaud him actually - we're going broke shooting our stuff, and al's out there 3-5 times a week barely spending any money, I'm willing to bet he spends more in fuel then he does in ammo.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Got a few hours in today in the afternoon, 1:45 till 3:45'ish.

Had the range to myself for about an hour, no complaints there, 2 gentlemen showed up as I was winding down, Chuck Co. Sheriff's deputy dropped in real quick to check things out - all in all, a good range trip. Handloads did as well as I could, just wish people would stop leaving their Federal .45 brass there, damn small primer bull-chit, I want large primer .45 brass. :D

kfrede86

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2010
    St. Marys
    I recently acquired the Signess and had to take off work due to a horrible fever.:innocent0 I decided the only solution was Myrtle Grove. This was the first time I had been there and found that it is a pretty nice range. A group of us got there around 9am and had to wait for a few lanes to open up but other than that we all had a great time. I will definitely be going back there.

Edward78

Apr 4, 2009
    Newburg, MD SoMd
    I have not been down to the Grove long time am going to get down there tomorrow morning are any of my fellow MD Shooters going to make it down in the AM. I plan of stretching the legs on my AR's and a few of my many Rimfire rifles.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Saturday morning - be there early just in case, 8:30 or sooner.

I'm heading down later today, weekends tied up already.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Wasn't bad at all today, my father even went out to shoot his AR I built him for christmas - only his second time out with it, but he was doing pretty good.

Got some time in with my AR as well, missed shooting it. Also did some handgun - both of us, he's a believer now - that Hi-Power is just a tack driver, even he was hitting at 20 yards, M&P .45 ran like a clock as it normally does.

No ass-hats, no stupid moves, a good day I'd say.

chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    Went to dump two mags with my Saiga 5.45 to make sure the converted handguard is staying put now and wouldn't you know it the range had empty benches all day! The one time that I only needed to shoot for like 5 minutes.....Any other time I show up on the weekend with more than one gun and end up limited to an hour.....

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Went to dump two mags with my Saiga 5.45 to make sure the converted handguard is staying put now and wouldn't you know it the range had empty benches all day! The one time that I only needed to shoot for like 5 minutes.....Any other time I show up on the weekend with more than one gun and end up limited to an hour.....

lots were prob at ocean city...

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    just got back.. not a bad day besides being hot..

not many people.. 2-3 ahead of me when i got there just little past 1pm.. by 3:30.. couple tables was empty. just brought my spike ar15 carbine to test out my 55gr loads.. nothing much to talk about but i need practice w/ red dots.. lol. did a good job w/ 69gr but not so much w/ 55gr.

crazy al walked in later after i woke him up from his nap w/ his troy 10/22 built.. lol

Vince55

Vince55
    Aug 10, 2010
    Lusby, Md
    Was there Friday. Had to wait a little, but not long. Sighted in a new scope on the .223. Finally took the Nikon off the AR-15 and replaced it with a Vortex Diamond. Very happy with the decision. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom