• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdonzi

mdonzi
    Feb 26, 2010
    pasadena
    Here are few off my ww2 stuff rj1974 you made a good score at that show getting all the kbars i hope to get a nice knuckle knife at the arms show comming up

Attachments

• knifes 008.jpg
      knifes 008.jpg
      91.7 KB · Views: 1,056
    • knifes 004.jpg
      knifes 004.jpg
      86.2 KB · Views: 1,072

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Here are few off my ww2 stuff rj1974 you made a good score at that show getting all the kbars i hope to get a nice knuckle knife at the arms show comming up

Nice collection you have there . One of these days ill get all mine out and throw up some pictures . I need some display cases like Weaponscollector has just dont have the room for em . All my stuff is in tubs and boxes at the moment and a few rarer ones in the safes. Ive been looking for FSSF Mountain troop knife by Ulster just cant find a decent one there arent many floating around .

PCO31

Glockstar
    Mar 3, 2011
    www.ZombieTools.net

Here is my latest Zombie Tool. I bought this one for my son in law for Christmas. Actually got a discount on this one as a 'second' laying around the shop. This should have a 7" blade, but this one ended up being like 6" Still awesome. Came with very basic edge, they leave the sharpening up the customer. Highly recommended shop, they love to talk about blades and will customize any of their products......top notch stuff.......

Attachments

• new-tooth-600.jpg
      new-tooth-600.jpg
      6.5 KB · Views: 994

joemac

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2010
    West Point Va
    I've owned a lot of junky knives but the wife bought this for my birthday back in November. I am surprised at how sharp it still is. Good steel is priceless.

misc004.jpg

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    I've owned a lot of junky knives but the wife bought this for my birthday back in November. I am surprised at how sharp it still is. Good steel is priceless.
    Here-here! It always amazes me how so many of the same folks who don't mind dropping thousands of dollars on firearms and related goodies totally cheap-out on their blades...kinda like buying an M82A1 and then topping it off with NCstar glass.

SniperArt

BLADE HOUND
    Mar 7, 2009
    MARYLAND USA
    Here-here! It always amazes me how so many of the same folks who don't mind dropping thousands of dollars on firearms and related goodies totally cheap-out on their blades...kinda like buying an M82A1 and then topping it off with NCstar glass.

+1 on this one :lol: You get what you pay for. If you are going to use it in the field or as a knife your life is going to depend on do your research do not go the cheap rout or the "oh this guy has a survival show so it must be good. Trust me its not the knife they count on real survival situation.

And while we are at it My new Diving sparrow Boreal :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Boreal.gif
      Boreal.gif
      30.8 KB · Views: 950

joemac

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2010
    West Point Va
    +1 on this one :lol: You get what you pay for. If you are going to use it in the field or as a knife your life is going to depend on do your research do not go the cheap rout or the "oh this guy has a survival show so it must be good. Trust me its not the knife they count on real survival situation.

And while we are at it My new Diving sparrow Boreal :thumbsup:

Just looked this maker up and a couple of his are now on my list. I'm a sucker for a sharp knife.

rivertamer

Apr 7, 2012
    MARYLAND
    Yes I do.... Junglas is new addition..... Planning on hitting the woods pretty heavy this year..... Thanks for checking it out.

Sent from my tricked out Synergy Evo!

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Here's my EDC which is an MOD Duane dieter cqd. It's sterile (no identifying markings). Also next to it one of my cherished pieces. One of the original 53, as it was explained to me by the original owner/issuee, ox forge "original black knives" also sterile.

906b5df2.jpg

edinsomd

Jan 23, 2010
    Meet the Gerbers! L to R:
    G6 Auto, Covert Folder, Mini Covert Folder Auto, Multi-Tool.

Attachments

• P4230002.jpg
      P4230002.jpg
      52.9 KB · Views: 850

LordSigdious

Jan 10, 2009
    Anyone have a kershaw tilt yet? Like hens teeth I understand

fbeb9228.jpg

Does that have their composite D2 steel edge? Looks good but blade profile is similiar to my Kershaw NEEDS WORK blade and I would imagine if that is composite it will be had for double the price of my current EDC!

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Looks like they run about $350-400. Tad rich for a kershaw. I can't imagine it being twice the knife of any of my microtechs.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Mostly S&W, but a few Kershaws and others ...

Attachments

• Knife 1.JPG
      Knife 1.JPG
      22.6 KB · Views: 870
    • Knife 2.JPG
      Knife 2.JPG
      26.5 KB · Views: 891
    • Knife 3.JPG
      Knife 3.JPG
      30.6 KB · Views: 888
    • Knife 4.JPG
      Knife 4.JPG