Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Me + 9

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Ok guys. I was able to finalize details for the MDShooters Day 2015. Details are as follows:

Date: May 2nd
    Where: Delmarva Sporting Clays and Rifle Range: 23501 Marsh Rd, Mardela Springs, MD 21837
    Time: 9:90 A.M to when you run out of ammo or the range closes
    Cost: $20 to shoot all day ($25 if you use a credit card); $10 to shoot at the 500 yard berm. $8 dollars per person for food. You do not have to pay in advance. Pay as you arrive at the range.

When the poll above appears, please use it to provide a head count. Since it will be a big group and the range is going to have food (hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, sodas) I need to give them an idea of how many we have coming. It will also allow them to be able to have the staff and RSO's for a larger crowd. Final counts will be turned in on April 22 so please have your response in by then.

Caliber limits: None
    Targets: Most targets are welcome. If you bring fruit, bottles or anything other than paper, please make sure you clean up after yourself. Delmarva is great about allowing us to shoot interesting targets, but its our responsibility to keep their facility clean and not full of rotting fruit. Also, NO GLASS. Last year someone brought some glass snow globes and the range asked that we do not bring that type of target (for obvious safety reasons).

I will be creating an event on Facebook as well, linking to the MDshooters page and a couple other Maryland pages. Please only respond to 1 event (either here or on Facebook so there aren't duplicate counts) If you have any questions, PM me or just post up in here.

SHALLNOTINFRINGE, are you bringing cookies? haha:D

Last edited:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I'll be there, I have to make good on my debts. ;)

The +1, is a 50/50 chance they'll attend. I'll have a definitive answer later.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Well, so far, so good. Between here and the Facebook event I posted, we already have 30 attending and its only been a couple days.. :D

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I started this one early, H.... I'm sure it will start picking up steam in April as we get closer to the 22nd deadline for headcounts and people can dial in their schedules.. The numbers so far in this thread don't compare to the finals in the feeler thread :D

Mr H

Banana'd
    I started this one early, H.... I'm sure it will start picking up steam in April as we get closer to the 22nd deadline for headcounts and people can dial in their schedules.. The numbers so far in this thread don't compare to the finals in the feeler thread :D

Do you know if they will allow pistol caliber rifles on the handgun range?

Specifically, I was looking to bring my Circuit Judge and a .38spl lever in addition to a .22 (which I know they're good with), for the wife to get used to.

silanehead

Sarcastic Member
    Oct 24, 2012
    Dundalk

Specifically, I was looking to bring my Circuit Judge and a .38spl lever in addition to a .22 (which I know they're good with), for the wife to get used to.

They allow most anything except shooting each other.

No really, I've zeroed AR sights at 25 yards on the pistol range. No problem.
    They just ask not to shoot the house steel targets.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Never been to DSC. How many shooters can fit at the 500yd range?

They had 2 tables at the 500. Apparently they are building a covered roof like the rest of the range at the 500 that will be done by the time we go. I'm not sure if they are adding more positions or not though. Not many people shoot the 500. I was the only one last time I was there.

I've seen people shooting AR's on the handgun line. Just don't shoot the steel with those and you should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom