• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sharp

Feb 21, 2015
    Calvert
    Is there a list of all the rifle ranges in MD (or nearby area) on the forum? Would be a great thing to sticky somewhere for us newbies :D

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Delmarva Sporting Clays in Vienna has 100, 200, 300 & 500

They charge a little extra for the 500, but you can shoot all day on the 100, 200 & 300 for $25. Open to the public, you don't have to be a member etc

Damn, 25 now? Zeke's getting greedy. :sad20: Gunsmoke in Willards was 10 last I was there.

Place I go to now........... 30 bucks a YEAR! Super deal.

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    Delmarva has a 500 now but you have to pay additional outside of the regular fees to use it.
    There is a range in Bridgeville DE that has 1,000 but they will expect you to become a member.
    My range is asking a few local farmer friends if I can shoot on there properties.......100 to 500 usually isn't a problem,

BLS27

May 1, 2015
    Mt. Airy
    Delmarva has a 500 now but you have to pay additional outside of the regular fees to use it.
    There is a range in Bridgeville DE that has 1,000 but they will expect you to become a member.
    My range is asking a few local farmer friends if I can shoot on there properties.......100 to 500 usually isn't a problem,

I wouldn't mind going there, but from Mt. Airy to Delmarva is about 2 hours. Plus the bridge fee and however much it is to shoot to 500. Just don't think it's worth it.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Peacemaker in WV. Longest range is 1400 yards. But you can't shoot that until you prove yourself at 300, 600, and 1000 yard distances. Not positive but I don't think they allow holdovers. You are required to correctly adjust your scope turrets to put the crosshairs on what you are trying to hit. Shooting a round over a berm or short is an immediate DQ. They expect you to be a LR shooter not just a shooter with a gun that can shoot that far.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    the extra fee isn't that much and the bridge will be $2.50 for easypass starting in July.

2 hrs+ is a bite

Biff_N

Jan 7, 2010
    WheelHead;3806322 There is a range in Bridgeville DE that has 1 said:
    I'm not sure how often the 1,000 yard range at Bridgeville is used. If you see the way it is laid out the firing lines for 800, 900, and 1,000 yards require several of the pistol,ranges to be closed.

Hippy

Mar 11, 2008
    Frostburg Md
    There is a 600 yard range outside of Cumberland--Members Only--they usually have 2 - 3 shoots open to the public per year.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom