• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silent Partner

Nov 18, 2015
    The Hereford Zone
    http://thehill.com/regulation/281193-new-regs-for-thursday-guns-finance-trucks

The actual text of the proposed change can be seen by clicking on the word requirements in the article.

and for our truckers there is a proposed change "will allow certain truck drivers who have previously suffered from seizures to operate commercial motor vehicles." further down in the Hill report

Elliotte

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Loudoun County VA
    On the face of it, the proposed ruling doesn't look bad, "all dealers must have locks/safes available for sale at rhe location". But this would include your home#based FFL and it requires a lock/safe for sale that can fit everthing for sale at the store. Depending on the wording that migh put a big cost on the home dased FFL

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    More retarded crap from the ATF. They mention cable locks that most police departments give away for free. Every single new handgun (and a few rifles) I've purchased in the last 5 years has come with a cable lock. Now FFL's are supposed to carry safes for sale? And according to the ATF, they can't say how much it will cost but that dealers may be able to recoup some costs through the sale of firearms. Prices will increase for everyone. Here's an idea, let the consumer decide. F*cktards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 31, 2012
    The Department of Justice (DOJ) proposes amending the regulations of
    the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), largely to codify into
    regulation certain provisions of Public Law 105-277, Omnibus Consolidated and
    Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act, 1999.

The provisions of the Act relating to antique firearms became effective upon the
    date of enactment, October 21, 1998.
    The Department proposes to amend 27 CFR 478.11 to reflect the definition of the
    term “antique firearm” set forth in the Act.

No change to definition. It's updating the ATF regulations to reflect the existing definition from 1998.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    On the face of it, the proposed ruling doesn't look bad, "all dealers must have locks/safes available for sale at rhe location". But this would include your home#based FFL and it requires a lock/safe for sale that can fit everthing for sale at the store. Depending on the wording that migh put a big cost on the home dased FFL

NOT as I read it. A cable lock is compatible with everything..

Done.

This is noise...the sound of failure... they claim victory but everyone knows they lost.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    More retarded crap from the ATF. They mention cable locks that most police departments give away for free. Every single new handgun (and a few rifles) I've purchased in the last 5 years has come with a cable lock. Now FFL's are supposed to carry safes for sale? And according to the ATF, they can't say how much it will cost but that dealers may be able to recoup some costs through the sale of firearms. Prices will increase for everyone. Here's an idea, let the consumer decide. F*cktards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What they are saying is that the regulations are meaningless.. and have no impact...they are for show...and proof that the big 0 has failed.

And no they don't need to have safes for sale..just extra cable locks..

And safes for sale don't need to be stored on site in anycase....just a catalog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom