• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 15carbine15

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 5, 2014
    Prince George's County
    Wow I never knew we had support from so many other states. This is very touching on so many levels. What do you guys think is behind this stance other states are taking? Maybe they noticed our gun spending power when SB281 was going into effect lol.

Mr H

Banana'd
    A lot of this is a recognition of a growing grassroots community, making inroads against the State.

The catch is, we need to continue to spread the word and build support.

I've said it for 3 years... 2014/15 is shaping up to be a very good opportunity for us to have a longer term effect.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    So other states support us. How forward looking and refreshing versus the 'f0ck you we're not gonna sell to you cause your state is anti-gun' crowd.

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    Notice how the WP states "All but a handful of the state attorneys general [supporting the effort] are Republicans." If thes was something they agreed with it would be "Bipartisan support".

Rob

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    The comments are hard to read. Some people are truly clueless.

Oriole63 said:
    1:11 PM EST
    I thought the "open and carry" crowd was all for states' rights, but apparently it depends on what time and day. You've now been exposed for the carriers of hypocrisy that you are, so deal with it.

In response

T.Rex.Johnson said:
    1:18 PM EST
    And I thought liberals were all for recognizing the rights granted in any one state to all states, like gay marriage.

But apparently it all depends on what time and day.

daaaaaaaamn-o.gif

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    I didn't realize so many AGs were involved.

It's not entirely altruistic however. If MD/NY gun bans aren't challenged and they stand, that sets precedent for future bans in other states. It's a play for the future as much as the present.

Every time I re-read Judge Blake's comments, it makes my blood boil at her complete ignorance:

"The court seriously doubts that the banned assault long guns are commonly possessed for lawful purposes."

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    Wow I never knew we had support from so many other states. This is very touching on so many levels. What do you guys think is behind this stance other states are taking? Maybe they noticed our gun spending power when SB281 was going into effect lol.

I would assume that a lot of states take the RKBA seriously and things like this that are allowed to stand in liberal states could pose a threat to the rights of others in different states in different times.

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member

It's not entirely altruistic however. If MD/NY gun bans aren't challenged and they stand, that sets precedent for future bans in other states. It's a play for the future as much as the present.

Every time I re-read Judge Blake's comments, it makes my blood boil at her complete ignorance:

That was sheer bias and embarrassing to see it so blatantly displayed...IMHO.

Mr H

Banana'd

Nah... wasn't ignorance. It was activism.

Her "belief" trumped her willingness to see facts before her and make an actual decision based on them.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    Notice how the WP states "All but a handful of the state attorneys general [supporting the effort] are Republicans." If thes was something they agreed with it would be "Bipartisan support".

Rob

I'm just about done reading Sharyl Attkisson's Stonewalled. In it she details that this is the MSM's SOP. Anything having to do with "our" views is labeled "conservative", "right wing", "crazy", "phony" etc. Anything having to do with the other side is presented in a reasonable and "common sense" light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom