• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • uscoastiee

Apr 20, 2012
    Baltimore County
    Fixed, I hope!!

Ok, I think I got it this time. Check your data and see if it's right.

Update: Post #546 has the most up to date spreadsheet.

Attachments

• MD CCW 04302012.xlsx
      52.4 KB · Views: 70
    Last edited:

pablo

Backpfeifengesicht
    Oct 13, 2009
    Baltimore City
    Interview complete. Trooper said he's had several apps that don't mesh with what the FBI reports show regarding criminal history of the applicant. Said he's spending most of his time on those. He had not yet contacted my references, but asked me to give two of them a heads-up that he would be calling to speed things along.

Questions he asked me that I have not seen asked before:
    1. When and how did you complete your initial MD required weapons training. What other training have you completed? - I brought my portfolio and showed it to him.
    2. Dates of Military service.
    3. Does your DD214 show weapons training?
    About a 5 min total evolution.

Freedom

Aug 15, 2011
    Cool!!! just let them know that you will wait why they print your permit. :lol2: I am sure that will get you to the bottom of the pile quick.

You laugh... I received a detailed description of what the permit looks like, how long it will be valid, how long the renewal is valid and when to reapply..... if approved in the first place.

uscoastiee

Apr 20, 2012
    Baltimore County
    And yet another updated spreadsheet

Alright, I've made some changes and added a few more people's info to the spreadsheet (forgot to add the info from my PM's).

Sorry to upload another one, but I wanted to get it out. :rolleyes:

I've added:
    -A column to calculate "90 Calendar Days", as there is still an issue as to how MSP is calculating their deadline (Works Days vs. Calendar Days).
    -A box that counts the number of Interviews that have been completed (it's under the "Average" box that calculates the number of days between the date MSP received the app to the date the Interview was conducted).
    -Greyed the rows of users that have had Interviews.

Looks like we are up to 120 people in my spreadsheet, and MSI said they were up to 150 a few days ago. I really thought MSI would have had more people respond.

Again, please let me know if there is anything else I missed.

Take care and good luck!!

Attachments

• MD CCW 04302012(2).xlsx
      54.6 KB · Views: 78

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Here it is saved as an xls file for those who use an older version of Excel

Thankls Coastiee. Looks good.

Attachments

• MD CCW 04302012(2).xls
      116.5 KB · Views: 69

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Alright, I've made some changes and added a few more people's info to the spreadsheet (forgot to add the info from my PM's).

Sorry to upload another one, but I wanted to get it out. :rolleyes:

I've added:
    -A column to calculate "90 Calendar Days", as there is still an issue as to how MSP is calculating their deadline (Works Days vs. Calendar Days).
    -A box that counts the number of Interviews that have been completed (it's under the "Average" box that calculates the number of days between the date MSP received the app to the date the Interview was conducted).
    -Greyed the rows of users that have had Interviews.

Looks like we are up to 120 people in my spreadsheet, and MSI said they were up to 150 a few days ago. I really thought MSI would have had more people respond.

Again, please let me know if there is anything else I missed.

Take care and good luck!!

My county was wrong, I'm Anne Arundel. I updated my dates of contact, interview, wife contact, and reference contact. Also had an interaction this morning where Trooper called me and claimed that one of my references wasn't returning his call and he may have to turn me in as incomplete app. I called my reference who told me he had called the Trooper and left message. Called Trooper back and relayed this and he (sounding reluctant) called the reference today.

Attachments

• MD CCW 04302012(2).xlsx
      54.2 KB · Views: 50

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    My county was wrong, I'm Anne Arundel. I updated my dates of contact, interview, wife contact, and reference contact. Also had an interaction this morning where Trooper called me and claimed that one of my references wasn't returning his call and he may have to turn me in as incomplete app. I called my reference who told me he had called the Trooper and left message. Called Trooper back and relayed this and he (sounding reluctant) called the reference today.

I tell you, they will do anything to look for a reason to turn you down.

Dimes

Frugal King
    Feb 16, 2012
    PG County, MD
    Quick Question: My references were contacted last Friday. I was not yet. Does the MSP call from a blocked number? IF you do not pick up, do they leave a message? thx.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    i was called today and so were all my references. Interview will be either March 14 or March 15. Officer was from the Frederick barracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom