• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    If any of you need commercial insurance or would like me to give you a competitive look at your insurance program, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am a commercial insurance producer with access to over 40 differenct standard market carriers and over 8 years in the business.

Hopefully, I have helped some of you find ammo already with my posts on the ammo threads......LOL!

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    bump - come on gentlemen, I know you guys need competitive quotes that will keep money in your pockets -- sorrry, I mean ammo cans......

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    I've got insurance for my photography business but do you do gun insurance? (something EVERYONE would be interested in lol. Well, if they don't have a rider on some other policy)

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    I've got insurance for my photography business but do you do gun insurance? (something EVERYONE would be interested in lol. Well, if they don't have a rider on some other policy)

I can certainly take a look at this with you. Is this for your personal coverage for do you own a shop or retail business. I can look at both for you. PM me.

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    What kind of insurance? I'm a 1099 independent contractor providing my own health/auto insurance.

I can certainly talk to you about what you have going on. Although I can a commercial lines producer (for liability and auto), we have someone that can also review your health. PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom