• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    That was the quote I just got from the NFA hotline a moment ago.

Also, They're not giving out "Pending" dates anymore. She told me the date that my package was received (1 August...my check cleared the day after) and that it was "in process." That's it. I asked her a second time if it went pending and she responded with the same answer.

It was "9 months" when I submitted the package ....that means I've actually gone backwards 3 months since I mailed it if she's correct. :sad20:

spitfire481

Mar 31, 2012
    Glen Burnie Md
    Check cashed feb 11th, got my form 1 back for an error july 26th, mailed back the same day. Called today and it seems it hasn't even been looked at again yet. I don't see getting it approved and back anytime soon. They were usually somewhat quick after being mailed back for an error. Guess they are way backed up now. Yay

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    How does it take 3 months to make up for 3 weeks?

Goverment inefficiency at its finest.

He was being sarcastic :D

This will suck though. I submitted online, but if it really ends up being 15 months, Im going to get the suppressor paperwork started now.

huesmann

n00b
    Mar 23, 2012
    Silver Spring, MD
    How does it take 3 months to make up for 3 weeks?

Goverment inefficiency at its finest.
    Yes, I was being sarcastic. But the government is like a steam locomotive--lots of inertia, but you gotta get it rolling first. You gotta fire up the boiler, bank the coals, start building steam, etc.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Yes, I was being sarcastic. But the government is like a steam locomotive--lots of inertia, but you gotta get it rolling first. You gotta fire up the boiler, bank the coals, start building steam, etc.

I know. Im just pissed the stamp that should have been approved any day now is gonna take even longer. :mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom