• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I suppose this is the time to mention that running a slidefire stock on a 9mm AR-15 is a rather dangerous idea, and is not recommended? Well, unless you enjoy OOB explosions in your expensive SBR, I suppose.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Dang,

Went pending in february, and the NFA wait calculator is predicting October :wtf:
    The NFA wait calculator is fun in that. as I understand it, it extrapolates future wait data from current trends. So if the wait times are getting worse, the calculator is going to give you a very "pessimistic" estimate. And, if they get worse at a faster rate, your time will start moving even further out. :)

This is why, even though the current "six month" rule of thumb means I should see all my stamps back before the end of the year, the calculator tells me I should expect them by the end of Q1 2013.

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Anyone have the phone number for Mr. Pickles? Im all worked up now.:D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    When did they go pending? I'm waiting on one myself that went pending Dec 9th.

Two Form 4s went pending Dec 28th and the third, a Form 1, went pending I think around Jan 5th.

So, I have a little longer to wait. Was hoping things would pick up since they supposidly got them there new contractor type people. Guess it will take a while for the back log to catch up.

Thus the life of NFA ownership. :rolleyes: :D

Dave

ViperRy

May 26, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    Just a heads up fellas, some of you may already know this but listing more than one caliber in 4c is not accepted as it was previously. You have to place additional calibers in 4h. I received this letter with my forms back. I talked to the RA Edna over the phone and she said those are the new rules. Good thing is that she will put the forms back in the Analysts' work load for that day when she receives them back.

Attachments

• NFALetter.jpg
      NFALetter.jpg
      54.4 KB · Views: 267

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads