• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    When they show that 20,000 votes came from only 300 different IP addresses.....

:nono: Theirs is not to question or infringe upon the rights of voters. Checking ID's, checking IP addresses, etc. might create voting hardships for those multiple voter households that only have one PC, one tablet, one cell phone, one lap top, . . .

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Over 20k in favor and just over 700 not in favor. I will bet a dollar to a donut this poll doesn't get any press.

Jim Smith

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I bet a dollar for collateral on my side of the bet and you bet a single donut for collateral on your side of the bet. If I win, I get your donut, if you win, you get my dollar.

Come on, this saying is as old as Moses, you've had to have heard it before.

Jim Smith

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I wonder what purpose this will serve... and it is still active... I just voted... voted ... voted...:D

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I wonder what purpose this will serve... and it is still active... I just voted... voted ... voted...:D

It causes internet "hits" on their page, one of he things advertizers use to gauge how much to spend and it attracts a few people to go to other parts of their site.

All these "polls" are gimmicks to build traffic. Until I see them use the results in a story, I will believe nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom