• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    DAMN!

Idk if it's a legitimate sample group doing the voting or just a bunch of ringers like us :lol2:

But its HEAVILY yes at the moment.

Of course it's NOT a legitimate sample, those polls never are. Ringers like us are voting multiple times; the results are neither legit nor scientific and are usually never to be heard of again because of the reasons mentioned. Like a popularity contest, these polls just don't carry any real significance.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I have no doubt the fervent antis are doing the same.

Not on THIS poll...;) ...If there are only 335 "fervent antis"... and 60 on the fence... we should have been able to beat the Dems into submission during the election...:rolleyes:

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I feel like once a Sun poll goes over 50% towards gun rights it is no longer of use to the Sun newspaper's editorial staff.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I feel like once a Sun poll goes over 50% towards gun rights it is no longer of use to the Sun newspaper's editorial staff.

2A polls never go over 50% anti, usually at least 80% pro

I have no idea why they continue to put 2A polls up except as possible lead-ins to get pro-2A people to look at other stories on the Sun

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Not on THIS poll...;) ...If there are only 335 "fervent antis"... and 60 on the fence... we should have been able to beat the Dems into submission during the election...:rolleyes:

^^THIS. Again, if some unbiased organization creates a quality, scientific poll that showed the same result as the Sun's, it would mean something and be more useful....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom