• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Isn't it like really dumb to steal 6 shipments destined for the same store? I mean, c'mon. They should have caught him after he jacked shipment #2.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    How can anyone think they wouldn't get caught doing something like this?

They know what's on what truck 24/7/365.

And the driver assigned to the truck.

Dumb.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I have stuff delivered to my house. Usually it's the same guy. It's usually pretty obvious what it is (heavy, labeled ORM-D, and usually you can hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth from the neighbors). ok the last part I made up, you can't hear it. Actually some of them tell random construction people that look like they do not belong the neighborhood is protected by the NRA.

anyway, the possibility has occurred to me that these guys know which houses have, er, valuables and 'nat. If there was ever a break in that targeted the valuables, that is the first thing I would suspect. Not the driver per se, but maybe they told a buddy or something. I am sure these guys are drug tested, but it would not be unheard of for someone to get addicted and behind on the heroin bill.

Mike4Maryland

Harford County, MD USA
    Apr 5, 2013
    The UPS thefts are quite common. The one that gets me laughing are the neighbors who got new big screen TVs for Christmas and leave the empty box on the driveway for the trash man. Ditto for the neighbors who leave their garage door open for all to see what's inside to steal later.:cool:

beretta_maven

Free Thinking Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    SoMD
    I am not surprised. Late last year I purchased a Kimber Aegis II on gunbroker and the gun came with a Kimber range bag. The gun and range bag were shipped via UPS in a box large enough to accommodate both, but when the box arrived at my FFL, the range bag was there but the Kimber was missing. Fortunately, the seller made good and reshipped another gun, but I haven't trusted UPS since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom