• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    The Ruger American rimfire .22Mag came in that I asked them to order for me. Only took 4 days, picked it up this morning. I was like the little boy with his Red Ryder BB gun. Got a great price on the rifle, about $50 less than the other guy in town (Lex Park). Came with one magazine so I will order a couple more from Ruger.com. This is a really nice rifle, American Rifleman did an article on it recently and were very impressed with the build quality and accuracy. I have three 50 round boxes of 22mag on hand so that will now become my quest, to increase that supply. I would post pictures but I figure most here know what the rifle looks like. Great to do business with Bob's

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    good deal. i love bobs. and all rugers

and if youcan, go to the farmers market in charlotte hall and in the center block buildings toward the back next to the guitar store is a new sports shop guy named gary and he said he had some 22 mag but he was digging around looking for it and i had to scoot. i did get a 500 round box of federal .556 from him for 187.50 plus tax and was pleased with that.

anyway congrats!

Last edited:

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Not sure where your located, but FRED's in Waldorf has .22mags in stock. Only thing is, they will only sell you 1 box per day, so, get a 15 pass van and head over there. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom