• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    Just had a thought.

If I were to put down my G&S reason as the fact that I heard the state was going to have to issue CCW permits to just about anyone and that they have stated that blood will run in the streets. I feel that this warrants me having a good reason per the obvious reason the state knows there will be a problem. Do you think they will be able to argue?

If they say I don't have a G&S reason then they will in essence admit blood will not run in the streets and that it isn't dangerous for anyone if they issue permits to the average citizen.

Thoughts?

knownalien

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2010
    Glen Burnie, MD.
    sure. then the problem will take care of itself as all of the CCW holders will just kill off the other CCW holders. You know, cause that's just what were itching to do. Not!!!

But I like your reverse psychology.

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    Just trying to play them at their own game. I realize that CCW holders aren't gonna make the streets flow red. Just a way to get them to admit there won't be any significant reason to be worried. On the record of course. Hard to deny that when they put it in black and white. I would love to post that disapproved application with the reason being no G&S reason.

Gray Peterson

Aug 18, 2009
    Lynnwood, WA
    I have cut down the app into 4 pages, and added fillable fields. The Circle "Yes/No" you will still have to do manually, but the typeable stuff SHOULD work.

If you folks have adobe acrobat and can fix it up better than I can, feel free. I'm sorry it took so long. I had a long work days the last week or so.

-Gray

Attachments

• MarylandAppShortFinalEditv4.pdf
      96.6 KB · Views: 312

knownalien

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2010
    Glen Burnie, MD.
    I have cut down the app into 4 pages, and added fillable fields. The Circle "Yes/No" you will still have to do manually, but the typeable stuff SHOULD work.

If you folks have adobe acrobat and can fix it up better than I can, feel free. I'm sorry it took so long. I had a long work days the last week or so.

-Gray

incredible!!!! I, sir, am in your debt.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Is it just me, or does this bit

do hereby authorize a review and full disclosure of all records, or any part thereof, concerning myself by/to any duly authorized agent of the Department of State Police, whether the said records are public or private, and including those which may be deemed to be of a privileged or confidential nature. The intention of this authorization is to provide information, which will be utilized, for investigative resources material.
    I authorize the full and complete disclosure of the records of educational institutions, financial or credit institutions, and the records of commercial or retail mercantile establishments and retail credit agencies; medical and psychiatric consultation and/or treatment, including those hospitals, clinics, private practitioners, the U.S. Veterans’ Administration, and all military and psychiatric facilities; public utility companies; employment and pre-employment records including background investigation reports, the results of polygraph examinations, efficiency ratings, complaints or grievances filed by or against me; records of complaints of a civil nature made by or against me.

seem a tad broad?

Credit ratings? Utility companies? All records of any sort whatever? Does that include tax returns? Overdue library books?

Papi4baby

WWJBD
    May 10, 2009
    California
    Is it just me, or does this bit

seem a tad broad?

Credit ratings? Utility companies? All records of any sort whatever? Does that include tax returns? Overdue library books?

Ya think.

I have not bought it up as an issue, but i feel me having to take a copy of my naturalized paperwork and send it in is also BS.

I mean, no one else has to prove they are a citizen, yet i do!

ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    Undisclosed Secure Location
    I'm curious how this can legally (constitutionally) be required, now, for a permit to exercise a fundamental civil right?

... do hereby authorize a review and full disclosure of all records, or any part thereof, concerning myself by/to any duly authorized agent of the Department of State Police, whether the said records are public or private, and including those which may be deemed to be of a privileged or confidential nature. The intention of this authorization is to provide information, which will be utilized, for investigative resources material.
    I authorize the full and complete disclosure of the records of educational institutions, financial or credit institutions, and the records of commercial or retail mercantile establishments and retail credit agencies; medical and psychiatric consultation and/or treatment, including those hospitals, clinics, private practitioners, the U.S. Veterans’ Administration, and all military and psychiatric facilities; public utility companies; employment and pre-employment records including background investigation reports, the results of polygraph examinations, efficiency ratings, complaints or grievances filed by or against me; records of complaints of a civil nature made by or against me.
    Is there another lawsuit on the horizon?

Glaug-Eldare

BANNED!!!
    Jan 17, 2011

-Gray

Fantastic work! Thank you! :party29:

BUT, is there any way you (or any volunteer editors) could change page 10 so that all fields are left-aligned? I have a lot of information to put there, and it's difficult to present it efficiently when it's center-justified. Also, could the font size on page 7 and 13 be increased a bit? I'd do it myself if I knew how :shrug:

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Fantastic work! Thank you! :party29:

BUT, is there any way you (or any volunteer editors) could change page 10 so that all fields are left-aligned? I have a lot of information to put there, and it's difficult to present it efficiently when it's center-justified. Also, could the font size on page 7 and 13 be increased a bit? I'd do it myself if I knew how :shrug:

You put the additional info on a seperate sheet of paper, the instructions say so.

Odd you have so much to fill out.

Glaug-Eldare

BANNED!!!
    Jan 17, 2011
    You put the additional info on a seperate sheet of paper, the instructions say so.

Odd you have so much to fill out.

Merchant mariners have frequent, short-duration periods of employment. I've got five companies and nine ships to put on there. Most intrusive form I've seen since I signed on with a Crowley ship. One step away from "Have you ever had a headache? If so, provide dates, severity, the name of any physician who treated you, and details of treatment, including any medications and dosages."

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Doodads said:
    Send thr ORIGINAL receipt, not a copy.

The CJIS receipt for the LiveScan, not the receipt where you paid for the service should be the one sent. Don't see how it matters if the CJIS is an original or copy, you and the technician signed on the electronic pad, not the paper, so it's just a B&W computer printed sheet.

Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    Question on the fillable pdf application. In question #5, all the way to the right after city and state where born, is that supposed to be COUNTRY or COUNTY?

Glaug-Eldare

BANNED!!!
    Jan 17, 2011
    Question on the fillable pdf application. In question #5, all the way to the right after city and state where born, is that supposed to be COUNTRY or COUNTY?

Country. It's a question getting around to citizenship. If it's not "USA," it needs to be explained in question 8.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom