• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rockslammer84

Jan 13, 2013
    I got my card this past week, they must think they did something awesome to gain this much support all of a sudden.

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    Friends, I am considering launching "Operation DINO" state wide!!! DINO stands for Democrat in name only.

Here's why:
    In Maryland the Democrat primary controlls for the most part the majority of our elections. If the gun community alone follows me in this strategic plan, we will have a devestating effect on the next statewide election.
    What we have been doing is NOT working. We are losing the war on our Inalienable Rights. Its time we fight back strategacally and quickly.

I am considering changing my voter registration to Democrat in order that I may vote in the Democrat primary to VOTE OUT the hard left liberals who are hell bent on taking away our right to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS!!

I will likely make this decision within a few days. I would welcome your comments, concerns and commitment to join me, should I decide to "Pull the Trigger" on this strategy. We must do all we can to defend the 2nd Amendment and the United states Constitution.

I truly fear that we are about to lose yet again on our constitutional rights
    here in Maryland.

Will you follow me?

Constitutionally Yours,
    Don Dwyer,Jr.
    Delegate
    Maryland General Assembly

I believe that you may have just pushed me over the edge. If I can bring myself to do it, I'll sign on. Currently registered Independent - but I'm really Repubicaterian

I originally registered as a Democrat back in the late 70s, mainly because my parents were Democrat - but almost always voted Republican!

Then I thought, That's silly! If you're a republican, BE A REPUBLICAN! So I changed to Republican.

Years later, it dawned on me that living in this state, if I didn't want to be blown off by politicians, it might be a good idea to NOT be a "Republican". So I registered as an Independent.

And now ya'll want me to come full-circle?

Well, after reading your post, I think I'm in!

Even though I'm pretty happy with my State Delegates and Senator (all Dems), I think it can still make a difference elsewhere.

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    Friends, I am considering launching "Operation DINO" state wide!!! DINO stands for Democrat in name only.

Here's why:
    In Maryland the Democrat primary controlls for the most part the majority of our elections. If the gun community alone follows me in this strategic plan, we will have a devestating effect on the next statewide election.
    What we have been doing is NOT working. We are losing the war on our Inalienable Rights. Its time we fight back strategacally and quickly.

I am considering changing my voter registration to Democrat in order that I may vote in the Democrat primary to VOTE OUT the hard left liberals who are hell bent on taking away our right to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS!!

I will likely make this decision within a few days. I would welcome your comments, concerns and commitment to join me, should I decide to "Pull the Trigger" on this strategy. We must do all we can to defend the 2nd Amendment and the United states Constitution.

I truly fear that we are about to lose yet again on our constitutional rights
    here in Maryland.

Will you follow me?

Constitutionally Yours,
    Don Dwyer,Jr.
    Delegate
    Maryland General Assembly

Is there a link i can go to to change my affliation? Can this be spread via social media?

johncoxsr

Apr 7, 2007
    salisbury md
    I will be marketing a motion at my next union meeting to tell my brothers an sisters what happened an how we ,the membership, should vote on each an every dollar given to a political campaign . I encourage every member of a union to do the same at theirs . It should be done under the "good of the union " part of your meetings . We have already used this to stop non American made tool from being sold at our tool sales . This will keep union officials from just handing out checks . In this we can hold those propel accountable for what they have done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom