• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Can somebody please post up the MSP rifle ban list link here in this thread, you know, the red and green responses when you type on a specific make and model??? Thanks in advance.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    This ^^^ is not the one I was seeking but thanks regardless. I'm searching for the one that has the YOU TYPE IN feature of the make and model and it displays red for banned or green for not banned. I tried searching MD banned rifles with no result.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    correct. that feature was removed when the MSP web site was upgraded.

this is at the bottom of the new page.

Attachments

• msp.JPG
      msp.JPG
      42.4 KB · Views: 698

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Ok, thanks guys for your troubles. This newer one totally sucks shit as it doesn't allow provisions for a specific model in question to be entered and get a result. Kinda' like going to an Italian restaurant for a spaghetti dinner and the only bread they serve is pumpernickel.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Ok, thanks guys for your troubles. This newer one totally sucks shit as it doesn't allow provisions for a specific model in question to be entered and get a result. Kinda' like going to an Italian restaurant for a spaghetti dinner and the only bread they serve is pumpernickel.
    What's the matter with pumpernickle??

I smell microagression...

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    correct. that feature was removed when the MSP web site was upgraded.

this is at the bottom of the new page.

I think it's hilarious how they think it's reasonable to consult an attorney before buying a gun, but its unreasonable to have an ID in order to vote..

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    I think it's hilarious how they think it's reasonable to consult an attorney before buying a gun, but its unreasonable to have an ID in order to vote..

They have no problem in Annapolis with microaggression towards the 2A community. In fact they like the idea and promote the practice.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    WOW!!! This thread has really changed course in no time flat. I guess it all started when I said that new version sucks shit!!!:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Well, it does.........:sad20:

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    I guess it's fruitless to seek the official status of legal/banned shotguns. I'm trying to get info on the SRM1216. Opinion thus far is that it's banned because of a rotating cylinder.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    There are some real retards out there. Who the hell asks for a review on a bolt action pistol (Savage Striker)? It is a bolt action!

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    This is still not banned... :lol2: Now don't say that it's time for a drive by!

Attachments

• attachment-1.jpeg
      attachment-1.jpeg
      79.9 KB · Views: 346
    • 20151107_211555.jpg
      20151107_211555.jpg
      32.8 KB · Views: 349

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I guess it's fruitless to seek the official status of legal/banned shotguns.

Almost totally fruitless.

Also everyone needs to remember that in response to letters from Nate at Engage Armament (who is an attorney) the MSP has stated, in writing, that the list of firearms as banned or not banned on their site is NOT binding, and is merely "guidance" from the MSP. Anyone buying a firearm that may or may not be banned should consult the gun shop and or the manufacturer on that, according to the MSP.

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom