• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    You are trashed. You only post like this when you are plastered...

BTW, how is the wifey adjusting to 'Murica?

come on guys :( alittle harsh aren't...

The Wife is doing good...................................she things canton and the inner harbor is the greatest city in the world :P and i always roll my eyes hahahaha and now loves shooting guns :D

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    come on guys :( alittle harsh aren't...

The Wife is doing good...................................she things canton and the inner harbor is the greatest city in the world :P and i always roll my eyes hahahaha and now loves shooting guns :D
    Not harsh, just trying to make sure you make it to the next Dottrio shoot as an MDS member, not as a former MDS member...

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    i'm not trolling and i'm not violating or being profane...i'm just being sincere and honest to all fellow MDshooter members a reminder at that to be vigilant alert...........we're all sick and tired to the point that everything thread is drunk chatter...i mean look at the state we live in number one!!! HELLO

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    thats my point......everyone is soo PC man....it's all been yadda yadda i'mma i'mma we will we will.......since FSA 2013 dude....now islamic threats at our doorsteps with no ccw or OC in maryland
    :sad20:

Chill out, bro. Nothing pc, we feel the same way, but we are going about change in a different way than complaining on here.

Step away from the keyboard for the night and come back tomorrow after you've had a chance to chill out. If you still feel the same way tomorrow, drop me a PM. I'll talk to you about stuff.

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    :sad20:

Chill out, bro. Nothing pc, we feel the same way, but we are going about change in a different way than complaining on here.

Step away from the keyboard for the night and come back tomorrow after you've had a chance to chill out. If you still feel the same way tomorrow, drop me a PM. I'll talk to you about stuff.

theres no where to vent your frustrations politically.....fact number 1"we have a incompetent chief of commander" fact number 2 " we all live here in maryland with 0 self defense laws unless you're leo or rich" fact number 3 "nobody in this state is doing a nothing to prevent an imminent attack from isil or isis etc....lastly i refrain myself from posting on this forum in the past few months!

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    theres no where to vent your frustrations politically.....

fact number 1"we have a incompetent chief of commander"

fact number 2 " we all live here in maryland with 0 self defense laws unless you're leo or rich" fact number

3 "nobody in this state is doing a nothing to prevent an imminent attack from isil or isis etc....lastly i refrain myself from posting on this forum in the past few months!

Venting your frustrations about political stuff can be done in many places, it is just the state of mind when you do it, is the point in contention right now. Do you have a fight with your boss when you are drunk? Do you tackle a relationship issue when you are drunk? The correct answer is no on both counts.

1. That is something we have all known since 2007-2008, so what is your point?

2. There is nothing that we can do, short of breaking the law, in order to carry.

3. There is not a thing that we can LEGALLY do, unless we break the law. I'm sorry, my friend, but that is not going to happen. I have far too much in my life that means something to me, that I would lose if I broke the law. If there is an attack, it will be a wake up call for all kinds of stuff, just like how 9/11 was a wake up call for increased security.

If there really is going to be an attack, it won't be in Baltimore or Dundalk. It will be in DC or some other location that holds vital national interest, so the emotional shock will be enormous.

Like I said, chill out holmes. Come back tomorrow after the hooch has worn off.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    He's an "I love you, man" drunk, isn't he?

Sure sounds like it.

f4329f9d9bfbff2fe8440e33b838fe44bb47c83fd26bad5a0c9ff5acad24b554.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom