• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    lol of course he did. lol

i known him since i was twelve. he's a family friend. my brother and him hanged out together back in early 80s. the stories he tells. lol

He asked about Justin also, who hasn't been there in about 2 years. Dude's got a mind like a steel trap.

Oh, BTW, what part of you was "hanging out"?:shocked3:

OOOPS! this isn't the Water Cooler.:o

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Plead the 5th, plead the 5th!!!

Then drink a 1/5th to get the mental image out of your head. :lol2:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    This bottle of jagermeister is looking better and better to cleanse the mind of things that should NEVER have been introduced to it...

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    He asked about Justin also, who hasn't been there in about 2 years. Dude's got a mind like a steel trap.

Oh, BTW, what part of you was "hanging out"?:shocked3:

OOOPS! this isn't the Water Cooler.:o

lol.. not me. my brother and him. its been awhile, i only hear stories. they go to bars and one time my brother left him in the car, came back to tell Al to go home and pick my brother up in the morning (brother found a girl at bar they were at and spent the night at the girls place). Al was pissed at my brother after that, he was chewed out by my aunt coz they didnt come home until the next day. LOL

natecade1

Nov 16, 2008
    Shady Side, MD
    Normally I would agree, bradmacc, but I was using the same ammunition in both firearms, and using the same stock and forward grip. I was able to make one shredded hole with one rifle and not the other.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Normally I would agree, bradmacc, but I was using the same ammunition in both firearms, and using the same stock and forward grip. I was able to make one shredded hole with one rifle and not the other.

Fair enough then, very well could be a barrel issue then.

I always try to rule out the warm living squishy thing pulling the trigger first. ;)

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    what is read cannot be unseen....LOL...the latter part of this thread is like driving by a car accident...you just cant help to read whats next lol anyone going up to the "grove" today?

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    it was pretty slow there today...I had to tell one guy to quit firing 2-3rd burst...although cool...i didnt want to possibly have the range shutdown because of him...DNR Dan wasnt there so I didnt know how or if the other guy is tolerant of that kind of thing...shot some rounds with jmac and saw crazy Al as we were leaving...good day all in all.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    it was pretty slow there today...I had to tell one guy to quit firing 2-3rd burst...although cool...i didnt want to possibly have the range shutdown because of him...DNR Dan wasnt there so I didnt know how or if the other guy is tolerant of that kind of thing...shot some rounds with jmac and saw crazy Al as we were leaving...good day all in all.

ah.. must be nice!! LOL

yeah.. that kind of shooting will get the range close.. some people just wont get it.. the rule is on the freaking table about 1 shot per second.:sad20:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    ah.. must be nice!! LOL

yeah.. that kind of shooting will get the range close.. some people just wont get it.. the rule is on the freaking table about 1 shot per second.:sad20:

Got to love how selective some people are about the rules... :sad20:

I was there on saturday from open till almost 2, that was a good day to be there, weather was hit and miss, not many people came out, good day to have the range ALMOST to yourself.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Got to love how selective some people are about the rules... :sad20:

I was there on saturday from open till almost 2, that was a good day to be there, weather was hit and miss, not many people came out, good day to have the range ALMOST to yourself.

I probably pissed the one guy off but I didnt want everyone to get kicked out of there because of one jackass...

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Brad, was your bullet travelling in a curved path? When the wind picked up that is. Lol

I was shooting a bit to the left, but that's more of me needing to fine zero the EO-Tech to these hand-loads. ;) (If there's a hidden innuendo there, I'm not following...)

Wilcam47 - one incident wouldn't likely get it shut down, but it's good to nip them in the bud before they become the rule, instead of the exception. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom