• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mousetom78

BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2013
    Dena, Md
    HVAC tech nearby Pasadena - broken HVAC

My outdoor heatpump/air compressor isn't working. It is either no freon or bad compressor. The current unit is a Goodman 2 Ton unit with old r22 freon. The indoor unit is installed at crawl space (4 foot high). The outdoor unit is in my back yard. The unit is undersized for my 1600 sq foot house. Right now, I am leaning to replace the unit. unless it cost an arm an leg or i can't find a deal. I need some HVAC installer or servicer.

My buddy works at a HVAC wholesaler at Jessup that I can buy brand new units at supplier cost and 10 years warranty. I want to buy the unit from him on my credit card and I pay cash for labor to help finance some of the cost.

Any reference or you are HVAC installer interested at the job.

Last edited:

RIGGS

Apr 20, 2013
    Baldwin
    If the system is under sized all the ductwork is prob also. Best to call in a professional and have the house sized for the right equipment.

2 ton unit for a 1600sq ft house seems way off..

Hakuna Matata

May 14, 2014
    my house is 1700 sqft and i have a 2 ton unit, not that square footage is a definite measure for heat load, I'm just giving a comparison. My unit cools just fine, we keep it at 72 or so all Summer. There's a lot more to HVAC than unit tonnage.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    Call my step dad, 410-519-9880. Tell him his step son sent ya. He'll get out there ASAP and get what you need done right and for a fair price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom