• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trikshot

Industry Partner
    Nov 4, 2009
    Eastern Baltimore County
    Hi Jim,
    if you already have the correct part, then yes I can do this. However, I have to totally dis-assemble the entire pistol, detail clean everything and then re-assemble it again. As you can imagine, USPs contain extraordinary amount of internal parts. It will take me over 1-1/4 hours for dis-assembly/re-assembly. I don't detail work on USPs every day. The process is slow and tedious, which is why the total cost will be $120. Sorry for this shocking news. If you decide to proceed, please send me an Email at johncarduner@comcast.net

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    John,

thank you for your prompt reply, I have spoken with HK about having the control lever installed. I am going to send it back to them to have it done. I was not aware that it required a complete disassemble of the weapon. According to HK literature and other sources, i thought it just required removing the detent and a few pins. Its something i didnt want to try myself as the safety is an important part of the weapon and i feel it is best left to the experts

thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom