• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikebalt

Nov 4, 2014
    Catonsville, MD
    Have to do a little work but you save a ton.

First only works on your mobile phone. Goto homedepot.com. Search for Tactical 100 Electronic Hearing Protector and add to cart. Then search for 1/4 in. Zinc-Plated Coarse Threaded Hex Nut and add to your cart = have to get to 50.00. Make sure you select your store for free instore pickup. Then checkout and apply the promo code PROAPP50 has to be all capital letters and pay. That promo code takes 10.00 off and you get these for 42 and change after tax... it works if you do it just like I said and remember, must do it on a mobile phone, won't work on a computer.

elbert

Aug 22, 2013
    here
    Thanks for the info!
    My phone sucks so I used my laptop and got them for $50. Still a great deal compared to amazon ($74).
    Looking forward to trying these out -- seems like they will be much better than my Leight Impact Pros.

mikebalt

Nov 4, 2014
    Catonsville, MD
    Thanks for the info!
    My phone sucks so I used my laptop and got them for $50. Still a great deal compared to amazon ($74).
    Looking forward to trying these out -- seems like they will be much better than my Leight Impact Pros.

I saw lots of views but no feedback so I was hoping someone took advantage.. I was actually thinking of getting another pair for when I drag my non gun owning friends to the range to do some manly shooting..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom