• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    CC was charged, but apparently part of my order is now out of stock. Not really happy with HK customer service. But in all honesty, there's no surprise there.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    CC was charged, but apparently part of my order is now out of stock. Not really happy with HK customer service. But in all honesty, there's no surprise there.

Black long sleeve t? I ordered that and was told out of stock as well.

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    Finally charged my card yesterday and got notification of the order today, though one of the shirts had gone out of stock. Looks like HKCS hasn't changed much.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Just checked CC today....was charged then credited for everything for $90???? WTF is going on....

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Just checked CC today....was charged then credited for everything for $90???? WTF is going on....

I called today and canceled my order. I originally got an email from them 13 days ago saying that part of my order was out of stock but the rest was in stock and my CC was charged. After I didnt receive any correspondence, and nothing was delivered, I called them this morning. I spoke with Amy. She said that nothing I ordered was in stock and that she should have sent me an email letting me know. She was very unapologetic and kept telling me that they had a ton of orders. She didn't care one bit that everything I ordered was going to be Xmas gifts and that i would now have to scramble to find replacements. I told her how disappointed I was with their CS and that I wanted to cancel my order. She said OK and then said she flagged my account and canceled my order. Then she promptly hung up on me.

And that will be the last time I try to buy anything from them.

Last edited:

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Sounds like out of stock.

Yep exactly what it was..I called Amy. The story I got was they received a thousand orders 12/1 and the website couldn't keep up with the stock levels (showing items in stock when they were not). She said it shouldn't take too long to get these back in stock, thinking early January.

Not sure I will hold my breath on that....if they are coming from Germany as she said, its roughly 6 weeks on the water plus customs, unless they air freight. Time will tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom