• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Yes, the info within is probably duplicated by a dozen other threads, but as this compendium was just sent out by NRA, I thought it worth posting to make it easier to find:

Maryland: It’s 2013 All Over Again

N3YMY

Ultimate Member
    Jan 21, 2013
    I wish they'd stop wasting my tax dollars!

:thumbsup:

Would it not be novel, if the tax payer could withhold tax payments to the level of service they judged government to be doing for them?

I know I would be sending in $$ to my town, but not much else to the PRMD or federal levels...

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    SOP for MD Legislature -
    For non-criminals - make more laws and take more rights from them.
    For Criminals - give more rights and lessen penalties for committing crimes.

Eventually we will all be equal.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    SOP for MD Legislature -
    For non-criminals - make more laws and take more rights from them.
    For Criminals - give more rights and lessen penalties for committing crimes.

Eventually we will all be equal.

Actually, I think criminals have much more freedom of action now than we do. :mad54:

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    Good thing they are going to start redefining what a muzzleloader is. That will stop all those muzzleloader deaths in Baltimore. Idiots.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    In a nutshell.

Prepare to hear a hundred excuses as to why he can't/won't speak up. :sad20:

Do you really think they care what the governor says? They over-rode a veto on letting felons vote. Didn't Miller promise to go against the governor in any way possible?

Mr H

Banana'd
    These are things many of us have been warning about for years.

Yet, somehow, we still have people out there unwilling to step up and speak on their own behalf. Expecting other people/groups to speak for you only goes so far, and bitching and moaning about how they're not seeing the results they want becomes pretty weak.

I say it far too often, but until people wake up and take the reins themselves it needs to be repeated... The .orgs are happy to take the point--it's why they exist, after all. But until the individuals step up and personally rattle the critters' cages in large numbers, we get what we deserve, and innocent people suffer.

Quit bitching. Make noise. Anyone who doesn't try to do SOMETHING has to answer for it.

Step up, speak up, show up.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Its not just 2013 all over again, its 1994 and 1996 all over again.

in the mid 90's it all started with a ban on "assault pistols" and requiring ffl transfers on all handguns, and then they piled on top everything they have today, licenses, 77r, rosters, bore locks, training video, training class, roster board, fees fees fees.

2013 and 2016, its all starting with a ban on "assault rifles" and now they want to regulate black powder antiques, require ffl transfers for all private sales, and ban bb guns.
    What's next? they already told us over the last 20 years. they are going to do everything they did to handguns, all over again to all rifles.
    get ready for rifles licenses, rifle training, rifle bore locks, rifle rosters (the precursor is already on msp's site, why do you think it's so ass backwards?), rifle boards, microstamping, and more fees on top of fees.

the hoco executive and anthony brown already let it slip that this is the dem party plan in maryland.

rcreynolds

Nov 4, 2015
    Apes and leaders

It never ceases to amaze me the lack of intelligence of our "leaders" and there willingness to act on their ignorance in terms of passing such laws. If the constituents of MD are that easily fooled then they are fools. The black powder thing gets me- this is an ape of NJ law.. I wonder if BP kits will be regulated or barrels sold separately from locks... I don't think the legislators have though this through being, well kind of apes themselves.

rcreynolds

Nov 4, 2015
    Not sure the FBI will do background checks on "non-guns" which is the Federal definition of a muzzle loader.

lonzo

Dec 8, 2015
    Moco
    A shame...they are giving more people reasons to just leave this state...I might not wait 15 more years to leave if this keeps up

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Do you really think they care what the governor says? They over-rode a veto on letting felons vote. Didn't Miller promise to go against the governor in any way possible?

Exactly why be should change G&S now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom