• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    Bump, I KNOW there were more members than this, that were denied recently. Is anyone still waiting?

I am at 114 days as of this point, and I'm wondering if I am ever gonna get it.

I just emailed eForms.Refunds@atf.gov, and CCed ted clutter asking about it. We'll see what happens.

I realize ted doesn't have anything to do with refunds, but he was extremely helpful on the phone/thru email with helping me correct the Form1 and get it through quickly, so I thought he may help. We'll see.

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    Just an update...
    Finally got my refund. Ted responded to my last email right away, and said he would look into it and expedite it. The other email address was useless and I never heard anything back from it. He said give it two weeks and sure enough a little over two weeks later I have my $200 back.

He has been really helpful through the whole process of Form1s and now the refund. I am 99% certain, had I not emailed Ted, I would have never received it. Total timeframe was 135 Days. :tdown:

Now , I am about to give it right back to SBR my 15-22. :sad20:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Yeah, mine took at least 3 months. It will come, but Uncle sure isn't in a hurry to mail it!

Yea, mine was 3.5 months but, that in the days of the big NO. Last year when the were denying everyone from Merry-land.:sad20:

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    So missed the comment that they credit your c/c if you paid that way. I assumed I would get a check instead. Refund was received back in april. So around 2.5 months for a refund for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom