• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I posted to her Facebook page about her comment on Public Enemy No. 1, Daryl Anderson.

Her comment in question:

“I commend the witnesses in this case for exemplifying courageousness to stand up to two murderers in open court. If we as a community stood up to those with a reckless disregard for human life more often, our city would be a safer place.”

My response that she 'liked":

Ms. Mosby, I like your comment on the Darryl Anderson case from the WBAL radio web site, “I commend the witnesses in this case for exemplifying courageousness to stand up to two murderers in open court. If we as a community stood up to those with a reckless disregard for human life more often, our city would be a safer place.” It would be far easier to stand up to bad guys if we would have the right to defend ourselves, like over 40 states allow their law abiding citizens. Thank you, Doug-21211

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Couldn't hurt to reach out to her and talk about how communities in Detroit have used legal firearm ownership to drive back the gangbangers.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    HA! My comment disappeared. I guess someone told her what I meant. I reposted this:

I posted early this morning how much I liked your comment, "If we as a community stood up to those with a reckless disregard for human life more often, our city would be a safer place.” I then went on to say how we could all stand up to the criminal element if we would have the right to defend ourselves, like over 40 states allow their law abiding citizens. You "liked" my comment. Now my post is gone...computers are crazy, huh? Perhaps an aid pointed out what it is about the 40 other states that are more forward thinking and let law abiding citizens carry concealed firearms. This may strangely disappear, as well, so before it does I'd like to mention how gangbangers in Detroit have been kept at bay and made life liveable for citizens there.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    ..."I'd like to mention how gangbangers in Detroit have been kept at bay and made life liveable for citizens there."

Might want to reword that part.....

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Kind of like a dog. You can say his name in any context and it gets him excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom