• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Maybe this might work...posted on Frosh's pagejust now.

There are only a few hard hitting, emotionally charged issues that keep the liberals in their respective offices and guns is one of them. Based on this any liberal politician that wants to keep working must push an agenda they either firmly believe in or at least understand they need to push in order to get elected/re-elected. Frosh, what planet are you from, show some facts to base the claim that this law has had any impact on saving lives. We lead the nation on homicides (Baltimore City) and that number went up right after the law went into effect!? How about going after criminals by stiffening penalties for use of certain weapons during the commission of a crime instead of banning a firearm from people who pose no risk to the general public? I forgot, LOGIC doesn't enter into this, it's about popularity and votes. I'll bet you got beat up a lot as a child!

Mr H

Banana'd
    Well...

With Froshie-Poo (if that isn't too redundant) in Richmond yesterday, his FB was being handled by flunkies.

Last I recall, chief among those (at least during the campaign) was Dear Erin.

Say Hi to all the nice people, Sweetie!!

Attachments

• erin_gormley_01_badger.jpg
      erin_gormley_01_badger.jpg
      41 KB · Views: 361

eventhorizon

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 12, 2011
    Arnold
    Well...

With Froshie-Poo (if that isn't too redundant) in Richmond yesterday, his FB was being handled by flunkies.

Last I recall, chief among those (at least during the campaign) was Dear Erin.

Say Hi to all the nice people, Sweetie!!

:lol:

Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    I just saw this post today and have spent the last hour reading this instead of working. So far some of my favs are the AK seventy frosh comment and the wouldn't know common sense if if walked up and punched him in the dick comment.

Those who have posted have done very well. Hats off to all of you.

juan_galto

This is my user title
    Oct 23, 2011
    You know, it's fun to whack Frosh's page--but wouldn't it be better to repost his comment (with your response) on a third-party page he and/or his staff will see? Smear him on WABL, MD state, etc. instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom