• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Zirkin was very kind and fair to everyone on the 12th. Brochin... not so much.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Dear Senators

Some important bills are still sitting in your committee SB530 and SB100 . These bills should be sent to the floor for debate as both concern a basic human right. The right to not be a victim. As parents and spouses these two bills should tug at your heart . As a parent I could not fathom either of my children becoming a victim and they won't have to if a serious discussion is held for these two bills. As a husband my duty is to protect my family I can't be there all the time I would feel much better if I knew my wife could protect herself

******Lisa Gladden's inbox is full can't get anymore email******

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Not a canned e-mail response either.

Good for her.

I agree with you. But not sure that the chairman is going to let any bills out of the committee for fear of a bill being lit up on the floor like a Christmas Tree.

Susan McComas – District 34 B Harford County

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Staffer at Zirkins office very dismissive... to the point of rude(almost). Followed up phone conversation with an email detailing my displeasure. Sure he won't give a shit, even if he reads it... but I sent it nonetheless.:mad54:

PS deleted...

Last edited:

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    Staffer at Zirkins office very dismissive... to the point of rude(almost). Followed up phone conversation with an email detailing my displeasure. Sure he won't give a shit, even if he reads it... but I sent it nonetheless.:mad54:

PS... and if she reads it, I hope she can guess which finger I was holding up after that conversation.:innocent0

Wow really? Care to elaborate more I'm interested in specifics.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I didn't record the conversation, but I explained the reason for my call... I was snidely corrected for saying judiciary instead of SJPC... gave her my name... crickets... explained that although I am in BC, I'm not in his district but have relatives and friends that are... crickets... if bills don't get a vote, I can't be represented by my Senator on this issue... "OK... I will pass it along to the Senator..." "Would you like my information for the Senator?" "No thank you...click"

Not verbatim... but damn close.
    Like the MSP... I know rude when I hear it.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍

win296

Jun 15, 2012
    Baltimore
    I just called Senator Zirkins office to support SB0100. I live in the Senator's district.

The man I spoke with was both professional and polite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom